31's on a Nissan Pathfinder

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by lawnboy, May 5, 2005.

1. lawnboy

lawnboy Robert DeNigro

I bought 31 x 10.5 - 15 Bridgestone Dueler AT REVO's for my 87 pathfinder that just kicked the bucket as soon as they got here. I am looking at a 1996 Pathfinder XE 4x4 right now with the 15x6.5 in steel wheels which wear P235/70/R15 tires. I was wondering if the 31's would fit without rubbing on the stock XE wheels and suspension? I know on the SE models of that year, it also had 15" wheels (although they were a different style and aluminum) and 31's from the factory.

here is a pic of the truck for reference:
    [​IMG]

2. bob alonez

bob alonez OT Supporter

I don't know if the 31's will fit with no rubbing but I have a hardbody when I bought it it had 33's and 3" bl and I never had rubbing issues

3. iansane

iansane Active Member

Wuss. Go with 35's. :big grin:
    [​IMG]

I'm not 100% sure on the newer body style but that 95 got 31's on it right after purchase with stock suspension and didn't rub. Really depends on the backspacing/offset of the wheels.

4. lawnboy

lawnboy Robert DeNigro

haha I'm trying to keep the stock suspension ;)

I know the old body style came w/ 31's, and this newer body style came with 31's on the SE offroad package, but it had different wheels. I don't know if the wheels mad a difference in whether they would fit or not?

5. lawnboy

lawnboy Robert DeNigro

heres a pic of the 96 SE offroad w/ factory 31's. notice the different wheels. [​IMG]