3 years later, sweetness comes again then gone

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Azn_azzho, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

3 yrs ago, met this girl. Attracted to her so much. Found out she actually liked me first, felt even better. Had to leave her for good. Met 3 years later, both feeelings were still there. Spent 2 dates over the last weekend, talked a lot, hold hands and were making out. Spent so much time talking about each other. Felt connected. Didnt have sex, i felt she wanted to, body language told me as much as i need, but i didnt want to just do it so she'd feel i just wanted sex. Anyways, supposed to hang out today, but she didnt call last night (usually she called and confirmed the day before.

Not sure about this, her parent are seperated, Dad is very strict and most likely not letting her out when she is spending the weekend with him, which is this weekend.

But she could have at least called thats what i think.:hs: Felt pretty down...just wanted to spill it out...

cliffnotes: great time spent together, supposed to go out again, never called.

2. symptic

symptic I run companies

SOmetimes it's good to spend time away. Especially this early in the relationship.

3. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

she sounds as confused as you are.

4. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

I know...confused, puzzle, dont know what to think, or probably thinking too much <-- thats what my friends said. I probably shouldnt care too much and just let it float to whatever direction

5. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

This is a warning sign. Don't read into it, just take it at face value. You guys had plans to hang out and she flaked on you. I say let it ride, don't mention it to her at all, but if it happens again then you have to make a decision. You would have to decide if you want to invest anymore time and emotion to a girl who doesn't seem to want to make the same investment.