FRK 3 Way!?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DancingCondom, Jul 6, 2005.

1. DancingCondom

DancingCondom New Member

I'm thinking of a 3-way. My boyfriend is bi-sexual, so is his best friend Josh. I've made out with Josh plenty of times, and have done just about everything you can with my boyfriend. But the thing is..heh..what exactly do you do in a 3-way.. and while I am kind of turned on, I am kind of feeling..weird about it. Just jealous I guess? I dont know..how many of you have had 3-ways and what can I expect?

2. Mr. Monopoly

Mr. Monopoly OT Supporter

I'd be careful with three ways. Trust becomes a major issue when another person's been involved. Do you really wanna take the chance that your BF could be constantly worried if you're more satisfied with his friend? Just a thought.

3. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

if you get weird thinking about it, I wouldnt suggest doing it. ofcourse I have never participated in it. I would think that, just like any sexual activity, if you have any reservations about it, it just shouldnt be done and you should just hold off until you and all parties are ready for it.

4. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

[​IMG] I thought I was the only non-traditionally font tagged fag in this forum.

5. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I'd say go for it, but understand that having a third person in any relationship like that is going to change the dynamics completely.

6. Mallix

Mallix New Member

I've done it a few times. Although I have always been the third person. I'm 100 percent straight, but I love to see a women in total extasy as she's taken by two men.

you can call my a hypocrite if you wish, but I don't think I'd be able to invite a second guy to come over and do my woman with me. Some people can, and really enjoy it.

7. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

8. sp33d

sp33d New Member

hmm, i have had 3'sums 4'sums and such. I bang my gf friends all the time, she watches and participates. She gets alittle pissed if im paying the other girl alittle more attention, but we havent had any serious issues with it.

But im the exception most relationships couldnt handle it.

9. beatlebabe

beatlebabe New Member

I've had fantasies about it, but I don't think it'll ever become a reality.

10. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

I've had 3somes 4somes and moresomes with people I've been in serious relationships with. Its never been an issue (not one we couldnt talk through, at least). If you think both of you are into it, and can handle it mentally, go for it. Just keep things open, honest, and come up with what you are and arent comfortable with before anything happens.

Dont stop talking about things if/when they start happening, and change the "rules" as needed to suit both your feelings. If one of you isnt happy or comfortable with something, it should stop unless you can work it out otherwise. Honesty, trust, and communication are the key. Since most relationships already lack one or more of those traits, and most people dont like the idea of seeing their SO with another person(s), I agree with sp33d: most just cant handle it.

What exactly do you do ina 3way?? Um... sounds like you need to study up! Read/watch/listen to some pr0n, read this forum, daydream a bit. :)

I'll give you some easy ones for a bi MMF 3way tho: DP on her (two holes and/or one). Fingercuffs. M fucks M fucks F. F fucks M fucks M (provided the right toys are around). F sits on Ms face while sucking other M. F sits on Ms cock while sucking other M. M sucks M sucks F... lots of combinations there. Throw a box of toys and/or some role-play in the mix and you've got a few more hours (days/weeks/months?) of fun!

11. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

This post makes Sam Gamgee hard.

12. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

:naughty: :kiss:

13. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

damn I'm hard....

14. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

communication with your bf about all this is a good start. Is he aware of your interest in this?

15. DancingCondom

DancingCondom New Member

yes he is aware of my interest in this. hes 2 years older..has had 3-ways with his friend josh a lot of times before me and wants to try it. i do..at first i was afraid his friend josh would wind up with my boyfriend brett. haha nevermind that wont happen, theyre both bi but me and brett have a close relationship. i think it sounds fun, and i plan on doing it.

16. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

:bigthumb:

Be sure to come back and update this thread with all the juicey details! :x:

17. I would be really careful about losing your boyfriend to another guy. Im not saying its going to happen, Im just saying Ive known a lot of gay men, and usually they claim to be bisexual before admitting that they are completely gay.

18. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

I wanna do this, but ONLY with another chick present:o

19. bjenks

bjenks Guest

Wow, three ways.

20. Before you actually do it- have a serious talk with your BF. And then if you really want to try it- just go for it. It could be fun..... :naughty:

21. kris

kris Active Member

But it's only gay if the balls touch. :embd: