FRK 3 past threads revisited

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by soho71, Oct 12, 2004.

1. soho71

soho71 New Member

Last night I revisited 3 past threads, maybe more I'm fairly new.

First I had sex while my gf is ending her period, everything was just fine, humid and warm. Not a real mess or anything. 1 past thread I believe.

Then just after intercourse we spooned naked and I decided to stick it in there with the intention of leaving it in there until we fall sleep, yet another thread here on OT. At first she didn't complaint for after a little while, this is how it went:

her: wtf do think your are doing
    me: nothing, I'm just leaving it in there until we fall sleep
    her: yeah, how about I stick something up your ass and see how you fall sleep

ok, so it didn't work out this time :bigthumb:

Then she goes: "I hope men would get menstrual cramps, see how they cope with it"

My quick answer to this was: "If I were a woman I would be a slut"

Then I started reflecting on this, if I were a man in a woman's body I would not like men to start with. Less some guy I don't even like to poke my new pussy. I guess I would seek lesbian experiences and thinking as a man would be trying to stick stuff in the girl in question. Ok, so I blabbled for a while on this topic and came to the conclusion that I wouldn't be a slut if in a woman's body. That I love pussy and poking it with my penis.

By this time my girl was already sleep and me trying to get in there...:bigthumb:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2004
  2. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

now that's some freakyshiat :p

3. R6EXTERRA

R6EXTERRA New Member

HAHAHAHAHAH....that is way too funny.:bowdown: i am still laughing.

You have a prize women there..

4. Neuman

Neuman New Member

My quick answer to this was: "If I were a woman I would be a slut"

fucking werd to that man....

5. soho71

soho71 New Member

Women have a funny way of communicating. For example, last night my girl was sitting in a dark livingroom with the window curtains OPEN, watching our TV which was off, and it went like this:

Her: Honey, why is there a red light on the VCR?

Me: Don’t worry honey, is recording something. (She well knows I record every WRC any day of the week?

Her: How do you know its recording in the correct channel?

Me: Because I programmed it.

Her: How do you know?

Me: I did programmed it myself

Her: Are you sure your are recording in the right channel? Why don’t you check?

Unfortunately I have a piece of crap Wal-Mart VCR because my top of the line Sony VCR would not pass the DVD signal to the TV, something about recording DVD’s and compatibility between brands (Pioneer/Sony). But the piece of crap VCR has all funtions on screen. So I pause, turn the TV on, stop record program mode, rewind a little, press play, everything was fine, re-program, turn off TV. I sit paused.

She kisses me, and, without even noticing she has my cock in one hand and playing with her pussy with her other hand. We started kissing and for some reason I notice a different smell. Some women while ragging smell different, I notice it more on latin and asian girls than white chicks. My girl is white and she has the second least smelling pussy I ever had, she’s clean. But last night I noticed the smell and for some reason made so horny and, made want to kiss her like never before in a long time.

I pause here to notice that our sex life went from freaky public sex, food sex, public blow jobs, eating her pussy at least 4 times a day and plain pounding the shiet out of her pussy to “making love under the sheets” and on weekends I was prized with scented candles, which I called plain boring missionary fucking just to get off.

But things were about to change, I followed the old routine, but she changed the rules, she grabbed my cock and put it in her pussy, by this time I already had an erection the size of a downtown building. It went in like a hot knife in butter. I kept with the old rules, kept kissing and going slow. But I noticed her legs were well up and she was movig her hips, asking for something else. So I put a foot on the ground and my other leg bent with knee on the couch, like if I were almost standing. Her legs well spread and up in the air. All of the sudden all of my senses were aroused, I was looking at my cock entering her trimmed bush pussy, my hands were grabbing her smooth thighs, she was moaning and best, I could smell her pussy as she is till ragging. This smell drove me crazy, smell of sex. I started pounding away, I saw her head shaking from the hard ponding and even better she was asking for more. Now the bad thing, I didn’t last long L I squirted my goo and immediately felt it filling her pussy. I then came aware of the open window and the window anxiety for some reason mad me go limp inside of her while she was pouting: “ more, more, please, fuck me, fuck me” as her feet pushed my ass towards her while still inside of her, but limp. I kept looking at the window and said: “I’m pulling out”, she had a pouting face. I ran to the bedroom, she calmy put her pj’s on. We were cleaning in the bathroom and noticed lots of my goo coming out of her with traces of blood from her period.

In reality at this point I was a little concerned that she didn’t come because I know she loves it. She was not pissed or anything just a little serious and on her way to bed. We cuddled and went to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night horny just thinking of posting this story on OT. Well erected I went for some while she was half sleep. Spreaded her legs and humped slowly. I turned her around and enjoyed slowly pounding her little ass. Once again I came but I well believe she didn’t. I hope to make up to her tonight, really.

In the morning she was beautiful and radiant, she was wearing a pink summer sweater and jeans and away she went. I stayed home jacking off to the thoughts of what happened the night before.

I think tonight I have to put out and give her some satisfaction. Maybe making love and some flowers. She deserves it. I already had my way and fucked good. But now is her turn to enjoy and hopefully she can come once, hopefully twice. Will see…

Last edited: Oct 13, 2004
  6. omg omg omg

wooooow .. that deserves a good :wackit: . you da man.. geez do i needa girl like that :wtc:

7. soho71

soho71 New Member

You won't believe how she looks, I'm still thinking on posting her photo.

I can do naked but would chop her head or dressed, but still debating...

8. soho71

soho71 New Member

ok guys here she is, the pussy I pound every night, notice her bush between her legs mmmmmmhhhhhh

[​IMG]

9. GuiltySparc

GuiltySparc OT Supporter

you sir have stumbled onto a genious insight about the man in a woman's body thing

10. soho71

soho71 New Member

Well, no intercourse for me last night. I arrived home an my girl was with her girflriend Irie. I really didn’t want to get involved on what they were up to, but, I can well imagine Irie had an argument with her abusive boyfriend who once gave her a black eye and got to the point of raping her. So I went to bed and let the girls talk.

My girl got to bed around 4 am or so, she put her ass just by my cock that was alredy sporting an erection but I was just to tired to go at it. Just before 6 am my girl turns around and starts stroking my cock, with a morning boner already in place I don’t belive I lasted more than a minute before I came. I think she did it so I wouldn’t sport a morning boner acrooss the livingroom where Irie was sleeping. And she knows I can’t wake up if don’t get my morning coffee, otherwise I navigate on instruments all morning.

So I clean up and get up for my coffee. And there she was, sleeping on the couch. Irie is a beautiful dark skinned asian girl with the cuttest butt and perky tits topped with dark soft nipples. I know all this from looking at her previously in a swimsuit, ok, don’t think wrong. And also stumbled into her around my house in her little white cotton t and panties. But anyway, there she is sleeping with her oversized boxer shorts that gave a very good glimpse to her black trimmed bush asian pussy. So I am there standing, zipping my coffee and having a glimpse at that suculent pussy. By this time I am already stroking my cock slowly. I could swear those pussy lips were kind of humid but at this time reality and imagination are already tangled in my head, so that might well not be true. I wouldn’t dare to come any closer, if I do, I know I would have to take a sniff and most likely those pussy fumes would make take a good lick to taste the irresistible pussy juices. Afterwards I just would have to stick my cock in there. So I refrain within distance, but by this time my cock is dripping cumm or pre-cumm, my boxers are all stained and I’m trying to reach a paper towel to clean the mess on the floor.And is my love for pussy that put me this way, sincerely, Irie is such a treat and would love to have a 3some with her although highly unlikely to happen, really. Well I’m lucky at least I strocked my cock with a view of her nice pussy.

I’m so fucking stupid because I now realized what I should have done, stupid, stupid, stupid. I should have gotten the digital camera out and taken some pics, I am a fucking idiot. I now realized, well in my office what I should have done 5 hours ago, fuck!!! Now I’m pissed !!!

Ok until tomorrow, fuck, hours and hours of office work ahead of me… shiet.