3 in 1

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mistergixter, Jul 27, 2008.

1. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

I am feeling kind of lazy, so hence the combined thread.

1. I went on my first date after breaking up with the Ex. It felt good to be back out there. She is from a dating website but she is cool. I set it up about 3 days ago, I made a general statement about wanting to see The Dark Knight, which kicked ass. She was like, pick me pick me...today comes, we see movie, enjoy some lunch and then people watch. Sounds like a lame date to some but it worked well for both of us. She is going back to Washington this week, but wants to go out again when she gets back. I am thinking Mini Golf for that. So that was just good for me.

2. This is more funny, like God is laughing at me. I am on my way to visit my friend and I am going down the street. I come to a stop, I am on my motorcycle, I look right and at the cross walk is a cute ass blonde, in a motorcycle jacket walking with a helmet. I was like, looking at her, she smiled at me. That was the time where I wish I had my rear sear on. Oh wells.

3. This is more a question for the ladies. I went to the bank today, this cute blonde was standing in line. I looked up at her, I was signing a check, and made eye contact, she smiled at me and then I smiled back. So now I am in line behind her. She turns around to look at something, 3/4 of the way turned around, looks at me and smiles again. In retrospect, I should have taken the oppertunity to say something but I did not.

So ladies, she was interested in me and wanted me to talk to her correct?

2. haargerman

haargerman ayuh.

yes.

and even if she wasn't, there is no harm in initiating a friendly conversation.

3. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

True, would have helped me break out of my shell.

4. razi

razi New Member

talk to 'em. it'll make you feel better. what could it hurt?