SRS 3 girls...3 issues...not sure what I want...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JeremyD, Dec 12, 2005.

1. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

I'll spare the details here but I just recently broke up with my gf of 5 years. We did nothing but fight and I honestly just couldn't see myself putting in the effort to make it work any more, only to have to sacrifice. She still wants to be with me, tells me she'll change, do whatever I want, but I just don't want to do it any more. While we were going through this whole thing, I started hanging out with an old friend I know from way back. She's been going through issues of her own. She was madly in love with this guy who totally shit on her. Being a good friend, I offered advice and did what I could when she needed it. We've since then grown a LOT closer. She got over him pretty quickly when we started hanging out. Things escalated pretty quickly, and we're together pretty much all the time. We act like a couple when we're together. I really do enjoy spending time with her. We've fooled around a couple times, and it hasn't been weird. But this past weekend, I slept at her place and we ended up having sex. It was great and I didn't feel weird about anything. But now, its come to the point where she wants a relationship. I probably should mention here how she's very christain and has never done something like this outside of a relationship. I feel bad because I really do like her and don't want to see her get hurt or miss out on an opportunity for us to be together. But, I'm not sure exactly what I want now. Here's the kicker....meanwhile, I've been sleeping with another girl. This other girl is also an old friend of mine who I really like. We have so much fun together when we hang out. Now she just got out of a relationship too (hers 2 years). I'm not sure if she just is looking for a rebound or not. She tells me how much she's liked me since back in high school but I always had a gf. I told her the truth in that I didn't want a relationship and she feels similarly. But, I know I'm playing the fence here and I need to make a decision here. I can't keep this up for long. I just don't want to hurt either of them because I really do care about both of them. This is exactly why I'm a relationship-type guy, I suck at being single.....

EDIT:
    cliffs: just got out of relationship, seeing 2 girls, both relationship potential, need to make decision, i suck at life

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

"I slept at her place and we ended up having sex... she's very christain and has never done something like this"

[move]:rly:[/move]

3. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

Yeah....and I feel bad now :(

4. z31maniac

z31maniac *insert witty remark*

Don't, she doesn't, or else it wouldn't have happened.

5. RyeBread

RyeBread If you tell the truth you don't have to remember a

sounds like 2 girls, 2 issues. (don't ever count the ex as current)

6. liuman

liuman New Member

lol... U go man!!
    Dont feel bad.. shit happens for reasons~~
    Dont b fooled by.. the... "This was my 1st time" bs!!!

7. johan

johan Active Member

When she says she's "never done something like this" chances are very good that she means....WITH YOU

Don't feel too bad about it. If you continue sleeping with her make good and damn sure what birth control is taken care of. It's YOUR responsibility. Don't assume she'll do it.

8. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

But I cant really get away from her.....and every time she sees me she tries to have sex with me and gives me all the BS about how she still wants to be with me.

I know I can't keep on this way. I just gotta sort things out in my head :/

This is why I can't be single...

9. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Uh dont see her then? Seeing her is part your decision too. If she has keys to your place, take them. If she stalks you, get a restraining order. If you don't want to see her, don't.