3 day workout routine

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by turdburglar, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turdburglar

turdburglar chicken curry with naan

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hitworkout.htm

any opinions on this article? seems like 2 sets per body (1 warm up, 1 x 8)part doesn't really cut it. nonetheless, thinking about trying it.

anybody else have a tried and tested 3 x week workout routine they can share? i have tried a few of the routines in the archives already.

2. quamen

quamen New Member

this is the routine i have been doing. you can see my recent thread under the hiit training they call it, a bunch of people responded. I saw the best results i have ever had on this routine. Even though im not where i want to be, within 2 months i have put on a little over 10 pounds of lean muscle. you will see how this routine will kick you ass, and it makes you tired. On that site there are like 50 different routines that all use this principle, which im going to keep following. also alot of times it is hard to see noticeable difference if your appearance, and many people at the gym asked me what im doing since i have gotten bigger. I really push for this routine since it worked for me, i would give it a shot. Im still at a hard gainer, but all my muscle is mostly lean no fat. Im only just shy of 180 at 6'2" so you can see i have a ways to go.

Yes this seems insane that you only need one set, but trust me try it and I believe you will see results. My legs have gotten so much stronger, and my numbers have went up. I was stuck on the bench press and since i started this routine went 20lbs, and generally increased my weight on everything i have been doing with proper form.

3. Cyrus The Virus

Cyrus The Virus Sha-Sha-Sha-Shiba

are you serious?

just in case your not I'll post my response in case I don't check back for a while:

You didn't put on 10lbs of LBM in 2 months BRO

4. Memor

Memor Active Member

not even close

5. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Bro, pick up the new muscle and fitness magazine. They said you can get 10lbs in 4 weeks. If muscle and fitness says it can be done I believe them. :coolugh:

6. b21bballer

b21bballer Active Member

-10 rep

7. Icedtea

Icedtea New Member

stereo typical Hit thread

"omg i'm getting huge quick doing HiT, bros, but have no actual evidence or progress pics"

8. turdburglar

do you incorporate cleans / deads?

9. grimstone

grimstone magic murda bag OT Supporter

10. quamen

quamen New Member

actually here are a couple of progress pictures and like i said, im still working on gaining and im very thin. The first picture is me at 165, the second is me at 178ish. you are prolly right in the sense i didn't put on lean mass or whatever, because i actually don't know how to calculate that to precise. these pictures are taken about 2 months apart, one in the middle of Dec of 07 and the next with the white shirt in middle of February. . Im new to body building, so i know im not as experienced as most of you, don't know how to gain as quickly and maximize my time in the gym. All im saying is that i have seen results using that exact link the user posted, because that is what i used.

[​IMG]

Me at 165

[​IMG]

me at 177ish

I know my arms just a little bigger, along with increased chest size and leg size. i haven't taken measurements which i should have, but physical appearance alone, but i know that is not saying much. im not trying to praise this program like it is the best out their, but it seemed like i hit a wall when i was in the gym. My weight were not going up anymore, and my body weight wasn't changing. After a few short weeks i saw improvement using this type of program, so i decided to stick with it for a bit. As you can see im not in great shape at all, and have a long way to go.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  11. quamen

quamen New Member

yes.I stuck with the other compound lifts they said which were the squats,bench and dead lifts, but didn't do any cleans.

12. quamen

quamen New Member

you should hold your comments off until you have asked me, cause there they are. i like most people on this board, but everyone wants to act like a big shot and tuff guy. if you read my post, im not saying by any means this is a miracle workout, get huge overnight. all im stating is that it worked for me, better than the conventional workout programs which seems to hit each body part once a week. Also you have to remember im new to working out, so im in horrible shape trying to gain mass and put on weight.

13. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

Dude i do not want to offend you, believe me, but the biggest difference between your pics is that you've put on a shirt and moved closer to the camera.
    1. Progress does not happen in 10 weeks - it happens over years.
    2. Learn how to pose, brah, this ain't myspace

Oh and props on working out

14. quamen

quamen New Member

to the original poster. Whether i was closer to the camera, had a shirt on, didn't make progress according to toxicity, give the program a shot. I do know for 110 percent, the the weights i was able to move after 2 months increased dramatically using this program, and my actual weight on my body increased over 10 lbs. this weight didn't come either from changing my eating habits either, they have stayed the same for quite a while now. You really have nothing to lose trying the program, but that is up to you. And again i warn you im newer to working out, as you can see in the photos im not in good shape at all, so don't take much from me. All i can let you know is my personal experience using the system.

15. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

If you are gaining weight and your lifts are going up, kudos to you, well done, keep it going

16. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

The weight gain came from increased glycogen stores and fluid retention.

17. quamen

quamen New Member

i don't know if that is a insult/joke or a serious statement. please explain?

18. Icedtea

Icedtea New Member

"I gained 10lbs of pure lbm in 2 months on this program"

I just call em like I see em, bro

19. quamen

quamen New Member

whatever man.

20. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

The weight can come from a couple of things.

First, you're not consistant with weighing yourself.

Second, you're noticing the increase in stored energy and its water counter part in the muscle.

21. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

Wow cluster fuck ... I've seen three day routines and had tried one out before and have one coming up in a few weeks as part of the routine I'm doing. I don't end up doing the same stuff every day though, you end up hitting the same muscles three times a week with different exercises each workout. Also the reps change each workout, there is a heavy, moderate and light day each week. I'm looking forward to it actually.

22. turdburglar

done 5x5, waterbury, countless others, might as well give this one a try. thanks for the feedback

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.