2nd chances...ever given someone one?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Athlete218, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

say they cheated on you or lied about something important.... (they never admitted it, but deep down you KNOW they did)
    have you ever given someone a 2nd chance? how did it work out?

or would you ever?

2. jonno

jonno New Member

I do believe in giving people second chances... just not cheaters :o

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

how can you KNOW this person cheated on you when they never admitted it? :confused: imo, it sounds like you didn't trust your SO and you snooped on them and found out said information.

if you don't have trust in a relationship, you don't have a relationship. it's as simple as that.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

5. iwishyouwerebeer

Wait, scratch that. I did once. Regretted the hell out of it.

6. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

In this situation as we speak.

7. JBunni

JBunni New Member

I believe in second chances if someone earns it. If the never admitted cheating, never apologized, then absolutely not. If someone hurt me that bad and didnt at least try to make up for it in a BIG way, never.

8. DigiCrime

DigiCrime If Only!

those that have given second chances what happened did it go back the same way it was before?

9. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Unless you absolutely know they cheated (knowing in your heart doesn't count), you're really not giving them a second chance.;)

10. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

If you even think about giving someone a second chance, stop yourself and ask "do I have ANY self respect at all?"

That should stop you before you decide to let someone back after a fuck-up like that.

11. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

laying in bed w/ her & see her texting her "guy friend who wants her hardcore" ......... "I'm at (my place) but we are not having sex".... then i see her hugging or looked like kissing him.....she lived close to me so id see her apartment & his car was over there a decent amount. we stopped having sex/messing around. so i'm pretty sure she caught jungle fever & was messing w/ him.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah, if that's the situation then the guy would be a moron to give her a second chance.

13. surlybot

surlybot you cool maaaaaaannn?

yes...I shouldn't have done it though =/

14. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

dump that bitch wtf is your problem

15. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

already been done, hence the word 2nd chance ever, lol

i dont know 100% that she cheated, but i feel there are too many signs say that she did.. so deep down, i feel i know i guess. she swore up & down on the bible (very religious) that she didnt.

16. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

I've recently been letting my ex get a second chance at my penis, but thats really the extent of it. :mamoru:

17. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, but with that it also depends on the situation as there is a lot of gray area. Depends on what caused the break in your relationship and of course whether you love the person and also whether they seek to make amends.

18. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i gave 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances to my ex. key word: EX

19. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Yes, I have. ASK ME HOW IT WORKED OUT.

<-------------

20. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:werd: It really depends what the problem was, how the relationship was generally and all that.

21. LatinLover

LatinLover Puppah Lover...

Gave it once, but don't regret it, as of now, I am being given 1, but it's not because of cheating, I swear!

22. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

let's get one thing clear. it doesn't matter if she cheated on you on or not. the type of behavior you described above is unacceptable if she's in a committed relationship with you.

you're never going to change her, in particular, how she behaves with other guys while in a relationship. she has to want to change on her own. speaking from experience, she'll never fully gauge the extent of her behavior until you put your foot down. in other words, she'll continue the same behavior until she loses you. ie, you break up with her. if you and the relationship she had with you was worth it, she may then begin to make real changes in her behavior.

there are many factors that must be weighed, but first things first, you two need to discuss this other guy and the issues he's causing in your relationship. by the way you described above, you're either insecure or jealous of this guy...maybe even a little bit of both. hell, you mentioned that you snooped on your gf. that behavior is a sign of insecurity. given my experience regarding a similar situation of mine, i'd be willing to bet that there is a significant lack of trust between you and your ex gf. part of that lack of trust stems from your insecurities and part of it is due to her inability to form boundaries in relationships.

your gf [or ex gf] needs to learn how to form boundaries in her relationships and you need to learn deal with your insecurities.

exactly. if your ex hasn't admitted that she now knows what she was doing was wrong, then kick her to the curb.

in the TS's case, i would remain exes until a) you worked on your issues sufficiently and b) she made an effort to control her behavior around guys.

23. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

Fucking SPOT on. As more evidence of this, my most recent ex and I broke up last september. I had the insecurities like you said, and her behavior (she didn't know how to form boundaries) brought those insecurities out in me. Since then, I've came a long way as a man. I've found tons of new friends with common interests, taken up hobbies that I absolutely love, and grown way more secure with myself (it doesn't hurt that I've lost 50 lbs in the last year).

We started hanging out some about 2 months ago or so. At first, it was just me getting my dick wet, but when some of our old bf/gf habits (cuddling, affection etc) started coming back (and I kind of started liking her again), I knew I had to analyze the situation and ask myself if I honestly thought she had changed. Most of me thinks she hasn't, part of me HOPES she has, but that's probably not going to be enough. Because keep in mind, even if she HAS changed, that doesn't mean you HAVE to get back together with her!

Anyways, I just thought you hit it dead on :coold:

24. Reign

Reign Banned

Depends on what they did, but in general. I do not forgive and I do not forget.

25. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

er. how did it ... work out?