2K5 Skyline - Anyone have any info?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by overdrive33, Jun 24, 2004.

1. overdrive33

overdrive33 Guest

Hey people! This is my first Post... Just curious as to if there's a 2K5 Skyline coming out and if one is, when? Please help me with my info search! Thx

2. KeeperOfAcheron

KeeperOfAcheron I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of a

We went up to the lake last weekend and swore we saw one. White, said Skyline on the back, and looked a touch different in the front and rear compared to the G35. Are they out already?

3. qbushido

qbushido New Member

in the US and Canada the Sykline will be over as a 2007 model offered by infiniti, thats the only concrete info I know of.

4. KeeperOfAcheron

KeeperOfAcheron I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of a

Hmmm...maybe I saw a G35 rebadged or something

5. Seeker

Seeker Brofessional OT Supporter

There's a 2005 'Skyline,' as well as an '04, and an '03. The closest thing to a Skyline in the US is the Infiniti G35. There currently is no GT-R at all, which I have a feeling is what you're actually looking for. There won't be one until at least '07.

6. boileralum

boileralum ODB

The G35 from the US is the Skyline in Japan. Nissan says they will be selling the GTR in the US as an Infiniti for '07. Cosworth is working on tuning the engine, which according to an article in the Winter 03/04 issue of SportZ Magazine should be a TT V6 making ~450HP.

7. overdrive33

overdrive33 Guest

Sorry people i should have made it a little more clear for you... I need info on the 2K5 Skyline Japanese Model (Made in Japan) i'm thinking of importing here to Canada... (illegally of course... ;)

8. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

Just buy a G35. It's the same car, only cheaper and more powerful due to the fact we have less stringent emissions.

Unless you want a sedan with paddle shifters and the CVT. For that, you'll have to import one from Japan.