2k2 Escalade that I got my hands on

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Labster, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

It's been a while since I posted up pics of my work because I haven't had a digi cam to take pics with. Anyway, here's a new clients wife's 2k2 Escalade. I think that it came out really well. Unfortunately it was raining most of the day so I pulled it out in between showers to take some pics. Let me know what you think.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: I forgot the products used :doh:
    Washed with Megs NXT wash
    Clay with wolfgang poly clay
    Mezerna Intensive polish on the lower fenders
    Megs #80 all the way around
    Klasse AIO
    Topped with Natty's
    Tires and wheels were dressed with AA

Last edited: Jul 18, 2005
  2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Ban for not listing steps and products!

Looks good though. ;)

3. NorthPac

NorthPac New Member

Looks real nice, nice depth, good job! You said “Let me know what you think” I was looking at the pic’s and the tires need something? but could be just the picture but the tires are not that consistently black. Looks like armor-all? which I know you have to wipe a few times afterwards to get that consistent look on smooth tires. I use 303 sometimes maybe mixed in with a little tire goop dressing. I like the low sheen tires better then high glossy tires. Try this get some good fine packaging foam some place use a knife to cut it up, its great for applying tire dressing, you get more of a consistent look.

----------------------------

I'm not surprised you haven’t banned me on my poor jokes yet Scott? It’s just when I have a few beers that’s all. Come home from work tired drink a beer or a few, besides internet computer socializing is a little intimidating in a way. But one good thing about it is good thing the BBS is just txt, just think if it was video looking at all those ugly faces, now that would be scary, not intimidating. j/k

4. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

no more love?