2FWNC's Health Gym Log

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by 2FWNC, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2FWNC

2FWNC I'm a little bit special

Most of this excersize log will be aerobic. For my heart rate, and energy level during the day. I will go at 10 o clock every day to my 24 hour gym. The first half will be the bike, the tread mill, the pull up bar, then pushups and situps. Second half will be my light duty upper body strength.

I am going to experiment with uping the reps, and keeping the weight the same. I will start at the weights I feel most comfortable working with for 3 months. 10 lbs for triceps, 30 lbs for biceps, 25 lbs for chest, and 10-15 lbs for shoulders and back. Then I will use the machine for my pex and go with an easy 60 lbs.

Today I will have done:

Biked a mile
    Run/Jogged/Walked a mile
    200 crunches
    30 pushups
    10 pullups

sets of 10 reps:

3 sets biceps
    3 sets triceps
    5 sets pex
    3 sets shoulders

Starting Weight = 150 lbs

I won't be starving myself, but I won't be eating alot. It's going to be a real test of endurance. I am going to lessen my calorie intake throughout the day. For breakfast just cereal and milk and all my vitamins, and energy bar and shake for lunch, then whatever convient hunk of animal protein aka meat for dinner. It's a real loose diet, but im a small person this might be bad for me now, but this is just an extreme cut so I can get what I need to get done in 3 months 120~125 lb goal. No caffine or alcohol intake. Just a very simple and efficient excersize routine, and plenty of stamina. Lot's of water, slices of bread for snacks ect.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2005
  2. 2FWNC

2FWNC I'm a little bit special

day 2 is upon me. finally.

3. armond

armond New Member

Why did it take so long to get to day 2? And you want to lose weight? You are like my my weight, and how tall are you?

What are you trying to achieve?

4. AaronOC

AaronOC Guest

Waht are you trying to do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.