28 days later

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by joed1228, Feb 2, 2005.

1. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

I thought the idea of the movie was pretty cool until it turned into a stupid love story in the end. The whole visual effects for the zombies wasnt that great but it didn't suck.

I saw Dawn of the Dead (the new one) about last month and I sort of got the feeling they used some ideas from 28 Days Later, maybe it's just me and there arnt too many unique ways to film a zombie movie.

Another decent movie I wouldnt of ever watched unless I saw it posted here :bigthumb:

2. Teh Awesome!

Teh Awesome! Guest

I heard about a year ago that they are working on a sequel to 28 days later, I'll be looking forward to it.

3. lionsgraphics

lionsgraphics OT Supporter

I thought first 45 mins of the movie were brilliant. But once they reach military guys it goes shitty from there. It's worth the time, but not money.

4. Grouch

Grouch Guest

28 Days wasn't ment to be a Zombie movie unfortuanately it was marketed at one.

5. ImAcracker

ImAcracker Fuck Censorship of any kind.

I thought it was a great movie. :)

6. bazzaj

bazzaj New Member

It's almost like 2 movies, the first half was brilliant but they couldn't resolve the holes in the proposed 2nd half of the story (storyboard section on the dvd), so we got the butchered ending instead.

7. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

They should of left the ending where the humans just kept getting killed. It's cool to have a movie thats f'ed up....your watching it end and all the humans are dying and it's not fair.

Too many people always turn out like you expect them to.

8. Kitno

Kitno Guest

Well, I saw 28 days later and thought it was O.K, The only thing i didnt like about it was how the pussy zombies died off on their own, and how the virus or whatever the hell took over the body so quickly. But other than that i thought it was pretty cool.

9. Otsego Hive

Otsego Hive Wait, what? We're being swapped?

if you watch the deleted scenes, it looks like jim was supposed to die after the compound and the two girls survive to be rescued. I like that ending better, but an American audience would've hated it

edit: forgot about the storyboard ending. Also very cool if it were actually done

10. wpgsilvia

wpgsilvia New Member

they weren't zombies. they were stark raving mad. like insane with anger.