SRS :-/

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bangbanger, Aug 4, 2006.

1. bangbanger

bangbanger Welcome To Banger Country.

I think I am at the end of my rope, I do not think I can deal with it anymore.

2. bangbanger

3. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

wtf?

oh hmmm. dont do it, you'll regret it later. cutting is bad! suicide is not that answer.

4. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

wtf??

5. bangbanger

I made it through another day, it was hard but I got on the phone with somone I really like and after talking for a few minutes I just started smiling and things started to feel so much better.

6. Trigger Happy

Trigger Happy OT Supporter

:hs: this isn't any good dude, and it is good that you have someone to talk to and that it is someone that you like. you shouldn't keep stuff like that or anything like that bottled up or anything because it certainly isn't any good.

do you talk to anybody about anything or not really? i hope you do but if you ever need someone to talk to or whatever just come on here and talk or something. but cutting and god knows whatever else is not good and i don't want to see or hear of you doing that to yourself :hs:

:hug:

7. bangbanger

I usally dont talk to people, but when talking on the phone and making myself laugh or the other person does seem to help me alot, It is how I get by sometimes. And I am so glad they called.

8. Trigger Happy

Trigger Happy OT Supporter

Don't bottle it all up buddy you need someone or people to talk to even if it is just so you can vent or whatever :hs: But laughter is the best medicine.

Don't be scared to tell them or someone how you are feeling, because sometimes your feelings and how you are going will go unnoticed because people aren't mind readers but they are willing to help and whatever all you have to do is talk or ask :hs:

But I am happy you have found something that makes it better for you, Please refrain from doing anything like that again no matter how bad it is, talk to someone first :hs:

:hug:

9. bangbanger

I dont talk to people because there either dont under stand or they will just call me emo. No one knows me, they do not under stand, so its hard for me to talk to people. They dont get me they dont understand, so I just lock myself in my room and keep to myself. It is not like I have any friends or anything to talk to.

10. Fiya

Fiya Guest

probably shouldn't have openned this thread.

suicide is selfish
    you have people that love you
    if you love them, you won't do it

besides, there is hardly anything in this world left worth dying for.

11. Martinj

Martinj New Member

Suicide is never painless, it brings a lot of pain. Talk to a counselor, they have met many people in same situations and can talk things through with you.

12. bangbanger

I do not feel like anyone loves me or is there for me. I am not close to anyone. Yeah you say my mom loves me... She has gotten me arested before, and has tried to get me thrown in jail before. She hates me.

13. redna

redna New Member

That was probably because she loved you enough to try and stop you from doing something stupid and couldnt handle you herself.

You've got a fucking needle in your arm dude.. it's not like you're thinking rationally. You need professional help.

Seek out professional help
    LET them help you
    Profit???

14. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Wow, you need to go to a school/ church/ local counselor or something. That's not bored thats masochistic

15. Fiya

Fiya Guest

How old are you?
    I'm about to become a mother, and I can tell you one thing. This child isn't even out of my belly and the thought of *her* doing something like that is almost completely unbearable. There certainly is nothing more precious in life than your own children, so I KNOW your mom loves you. And she's probably scared to death, doesn't know how to make things better for you, so she has to call the cops and get you thrown in jail where, at least, you won't hurt yourself.

I feel more sorry for her than I do for you, simply because you're putting her through hell. She's probably wondering where she went wrong, and whether or not if she had changed this or that when raising you, if you would have come out happier, or more well-adjusted. Man, I don't know what the hell I'd do if I had a suicidal child. I'd go nuts.

16. bangbanger

I am 18 and have been on medications since I was in kindergarden. Some time in middle school they changed my dignosis from ADHD to inteminent explosive disorder, and resently with bipolar. When I was being treated for ADHD they were also treating me for depression.

Edit- good luck with the kid, I really hope they turn out better then me :(

17. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

:werd:

18. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. Look how quickly you started to feel better just by talking to someone. Hmmm....perhaps you should do more of that??

19. Washing your hands of it, are you? And considering that your recommendation is a form of Russian Roulette with someone else's life, seriously irresponsible.

What sort of "counselor" did you have in mind? The nazis working in the psych-soc field? Shit.

20. Martinj

Martinj New Member

First of all, wow, never thought I would get flamed. Well my thinking was a, to inform him that suicide isnot an option, b informing that he is not the only one, and C, allowing an "expert" to try to help him. And yes, your post was better than mine, and I have bookmarked your link. Cheerios