25th Hour

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Cosmo, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Now for the doctor

Just finished watching this movie and I gotta say :bigthumb: . I was wondering what you guys thought of it, and what do you think happens at the end? Do you think he goes to prison or does he go out west?

2. Blood Moon

Blood Moon Guest

He goes to prison. That was an alternate choice to get out of the city and start a new life. It was a great movie. My favorite scene is when Edward Norton looks at himself in the bathroom mirror and starts saying his fuck you monologue.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Now for the doctor

The fuck you monolouge is the best scene in the movie. I knew the going outwest thing was an alternative to going to prison, but the way the movie is you really don't know whether or not he goes or not. It is kinda open ended.

4. Bartleby

Bartleby New Member

Yeah it was a very good movie. But then again, any movie that Edward Norton is in will 90% of the time be good.

5. Death to Smootchy was a bit harsh to swallow, but Robin Williams saved it for me.

25th Hour is a great movie, first of Spikes I really liked. If you haven't taken noticed of his work before, this should change all that. Norton was his usual stellar self and nice touch to cast a Latin actress to play his gf, probably at his request. He's so atypical and against the grain, sometimes he surprises me. All around great film and Oscar worthy, but not in a year with far too many strong bids.