$250 (or less) PDA

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by 4W4K3, Feb 8, 2006.

1. 4W4K3

4W4K3 New Member

For $250 (or less) what PDA would you recommend for BASIC usage. MAinly listening to MP3's and just storing information (plan to get ~3GB additional memory for it). Possibly use for a schedule, occasional game, basic notepad and such wanted. WiFi and bluetooth a bonus, but not necessary.

I had intended to get a cheap mp3 player, but i hated all of them. all mp3 players ~$250 are essentially PDA's without an OS/features, jsut alot more memory whch I don't need.

Any ideas? I like Toshiba's, HP's, Dell's (kinda), and Samsung's. NO PALM!

thnz in advance

2. RyanL

RyanL OT Supporter

id get a used older iPaq or similiar

3. RyanL

RyanL OT Supporter

actually i still have mine and don't use it anymore i think it was like a 3550 or something, could buy it if you want

4. 4W4K3

4W4K3 New Member

Yah iPaq's are durable enough for me, my dad has one as well. I'm considering seeing if his work will sell me an older model one for a discount, they do this with computers they would throw away, sometimes just hand them out.

I don't have the money now, need about another $100. But thanks for the advice and offer.

5. Casey_the_geek

Casey_the_geek New Member

I know you probably won't go for this because I don't have any feedback or anything, but I will sell you my iPaq RX3115. I NEVER use it. I Have an iPod and Cell Phone to carry around, I don't need anymore. Plus I dont ened a calendar or contacts or anything. I'm just a kid. It comes with a leather case, 1gb storage card and all the cables and ahndbooks and stuff. Interested?

E-mail me @ [email protected]

I can get pics and stuff too if interested. it also has Bluetooth and WiFi.

6. 4W4K3

4W4K3 New Member

Well, unless you'll take like $80 for it i can't buy it lmao. With v-day this month, my GF's b-day the 24th...i wont have enough money for a bit. i like to plan ahead, sometiems too far...

7. Casey_the_geek

Casey_the_geek New Member

Sorry, thats a little cheap. It came to like $320 total after tax from Costco.

But I would wait to sell it if you can spend more on it later. It's probably not going anywhere soon. :)