240sx thread?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by nwmrkt, Aug 3, 2006.

1. nwmrkt

nwmrkt New Member

hi, I remeber reading a thread on hear about a kid who bought a 240 with a sr swap iirc? And crashed it. Does anyone have the link? I just want to read it again.

Thanks

2. CleanS14

CleanS14 New Member

There are a lot of kids that buy 240sx's with SR swaps and crash them... just go to any 240sx forum and read away!!!

3. dvd

dvd OT Supporter

lol

4. S13Koop

S13Koop OG Lurker

5. nwmrkt

nwmrkt New Member

lol true

6. nwmrkt

nwmrkt New Member

7. 1.8

1.8 Guest

Damn, that sucks for that kid. IMHO though, I would partially blame his parents for even letting him buy that thing.

8. tofuthecourageous

tofuthecourageous OT Supporter

people underestimate the KA. :nono:

9. Chiron

Chiron New Member

MF word

10. S13Koop

S13Koop OG Lurker

Lets not get that started again.

11. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

fwd sr20 > rwd sr20 > ka24

sr20det with itbs for uner 2300 > 5k for a pos sr20det rear drive without a trans

12. 1.8

1.8 Guest

That's probably because they are slow in NA form.

13. c0ldf1ame

c0ldf1ame New Member

i swaped a sr20 into my 240 and crashed it :eek3:

14. Dirty-D

Dirty-D New Member

They had nothing to do with it.
    Thanks for being ignorant assholes, faggots.

15. CleanS14

CleanS14 New Member

Yep, how could you blame a kid's parents for his own decision to drive beyond his limits... you just can't.

Though, I wouldn't call anyone ignorant, asshole or faggot for their opinion.

16. Dirty-D

Dirty-D New Member

Seeing as how that kid was me, i think i have a pretty fucking accurate judgement call here. I'm quite sick of people being asswipes about the situation, hence, my response.

They had nothing to do with me buying or insuring that vehicle. It was my car, under my name.

I'd been driving occasionally for 2 years prior, they thought it wouldn't be an issue. I thought it wouldn't be either. everyone is reckless, everyone acts like a dumb fucker. everyone makes mistakes. Some mistakes can kill people, others can't. show me ONE OTER that has never sped, cut someone off, ran a yellow, etc.

ibNANC or "me." replies.

17. CleanS14

CleanS14 New Member

Time to chillax there buddy... deep breath... life goes on.

18. Dirty-D

Dirty-D New Member

Do you even have any concept of what i've gone through? IL+1 for being a fucking retard. don't tell me to "chillax" faggot.

19. 1.8

1.8 Guest

How am I being an asswipe for assuming that your parents had some say in what car you got? Considering that it was your first car, I thought you would still be their dependant, therefore under their influence.

What you're saying about everyone being a reckless dumbass is not true. My first car had more power than yours and probably doesn't stop or turn as well, and I didn't crash it by driving like a dumb shit, because my dad, an EVOC instructor, sat me down and told me (and showed me) what the fuck was up before he let me drive it.

I'm not saying that I've never made a mistake, or never will, but I wouldn't say that I drive in a way that endangers myself or others, so in that regard, you need to speak for yourself.

20. Chiron

Chiron New Member

Don't generalize everyone mate. I may act reckless sometimes, but I choose to do it on a closed course at a sactioned event. You posted it on the internet. You knew you'd never hear the end of it. Take the higher road and be a gentleman about it. A few words on the net should not sting in the manner of which you are replying with.

21. DeeRock

DeeRock New Member

There are plenty of times I do stuff, like swerving through cars, where afterwards I am mad at myself.

Though I am sure many of us drive spiritedly on the roads, fewer of us are wreckless. Some people get away with wrecklessnes, some don't. That's just the luck of the draw.

I do know that when you hit standing water, all you can really do is hang on.

22. CleanS14

CleanS14 New Member

Yah, I read the thread and know what you've gone through... but honestly you've got to learn how to live with people's opinions. No matter what you do they're going to be there.

If you were not aware, I wasn't even trying to attack you in anyway... I actually felt bad for you and your situation... because I too owned and still own a 240SX... but now I see you're just an immature idiot like most people in the world.

Why not try and learn to respect yourself so that others respect you. Good luck in life man... you're gonna need it. :rolleyes:

23. Dirty-D

Dirty-D New Member

First ACTUAL smart reply in this thread.

Thank you.
    The rest of you, can eat shit.

Chiron: Deal with something similar to this. You will understand, and be very offended by peoples ignorance and bullshit generalizations about your life. Yes, it is the internet, home of ignorance, and no, it's not serious business...But still...you will take it to heart when it's something that strikes this close to you. That cannot be helped.

GetSome: Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions than, asswipe. Yes, i was dependant on my parents...for housing and food. However, i have a job, and i save money. It's not that hard to accumulate money to buy a car.
    Good for your dad...I didn't ask for your life story, however, my father is not an EVOC instructor (or whatever shit you were talking about) so i did not have that experience. Would it have been different if i did? there's a chance, but we'll never know.
    So you never speed? cut off? talk on phone whilst driving? etc.
    Because ALL of those will endanger you to some extent. It is often other factors that make those situations much more dangerous (factors which you have no control over...Such as environment or other drivers.)
    Lastly: Don't lecture me, don't tell me to "speak for myself." Has that not occured to you that i have done this?

Finally...
    CleanS14: You're still il'd for being a douchecannoe, so i can't reply to what you've said. (it indicated your IL'd in the advanced reply screen...get a brain moran! GO USA!)

24. DeeRock

DeeRock New Member

I believe the word is "moron".

25. Vaudevillain

Vaudevillain Active Member

:hsugh:

This thread is... gay.