24 year old guy. Never even kissed a girl.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by paranoidandroid, Aug 25, 2008.

1. paranoidandroid

paranoidandroid New Member

Hi everyone. I am a 24 year old virgin, in fact I have never even kissed a girl. I had some embarrassing health problems up until recently and never really pursued getting girls. I am not incredibly socially awkward, but am a little on the shy side. Any tips on how to get started in this whole dating game?? I'm a little embarrassed asking at my age, but this is the internet after all.

2. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

1) become satisfied with yourself. do stuff you like. get in shape. work on your confidence.
    2) get bitches

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

#1 thing should be for you to work on yourself before you tackle the complicated splendor that comes with women. Whether it's appearance or personality. Do you have any hobbies? A job? Are you satisfied with your looks? Clothes?

It's harder to actually find someone when you are not satisfied with yourself.

Normally I don't really advocate internet dating, but for someone like yourself with a bit of shyness and lack of experience I don't think it would hurt just to try and meet women and talk to them, go on some dates, etc. Unless you feel like pushing yourself which would be great.

Any more information of yourself?

4. paranoidandroid

thanks guys. i have read stuff on confidence but are there any videos i could watch that are good examples of confident people???

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I don't know any videos, but confidence can be exuded through body language. Women are interesting because we can spot a guy from across the room that interests us not only because of what he's wearing or how attractive he may or may not be....but if he is standing tall and proud with a grin or smirk on his face he tends to be more interesting than the guy hiding in the corner slumped over.

I'd still love you know more about you and what you do :x:

6. paranoidandroid

ill just watch jude law interviews on youtube. lol. thanks everyone.

7. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

I used to be you, well, a bit younger and all that.

I'm still not a great looker, but it's all about confidence. Walk into a crowded room with your shoulders back, head high, smile on your face, say hello to people you don't know and it is amazing how well it works.

There's no secret to it. Just gotta be out there and showing the world that you are happy with who you are, and you don't need their approval. And then, in a weird way, you do get their approval.

8. SHIFT_blue

SHIFT_blue OT Supporter

Im right there with you. But Im 25. :hs:

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

My bf is 23 and i'm the first girl he so much as held hands with. He is without a doubt the most talented lover i've ever been with. Be confident, do some research, be open and learn :)

10. Timer

Timer Guest

Tip, go for what's obtainable, not for a dream. In other words, go mildly outside your look range in both directions.

11. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

Put yourself around girls as much as you can. Sooner or later the opportunity will present itself where you can get a girls number. Then you go on a date and end it with a nice kiss on the cheek. You'll be surprised of the results.

Might want to try putting yourself online too. I'm not big on meeting girls on the net but I think what you need is just some experience dating and somethings may come together.

On a positive note, be glad that you are STD free and don't have to worry about having a girl pregnant or anything like that. But with that in mind be careful not to be to eager to do stuff with girls that could result in catching something. Sometimes people go so long without doing stuff sexually they take the first opportunity that presents itself to finally see what it's like. That's not always a good thing because sometimes it's way to early in the relationship and you could catch something simply because the girl or guy lied about being clean or just simply did not know.

12. brettD

brettD New Member

dont put the pussy on a pedestal. just look at it as if you have nothing to lose, in which in this case you dont!

13. Timer

Timer Guest

Not putting the pussy on the pedastal should be defined because a lot of people don't know what it is. It's treating a girl in a half friendly half romantic way. Bust her balls in a polite way, but put your arm around her side if she's cold. Don't be a puppy, but support her when she needs it. When you're dating, don't be there every minute she needs. Call with plans and state your intentions that it is a date.

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'm usually on the whole "go fix yourself before you start dating" pedastal, but in your case I really think that the simple answer is for you to start dating, start approaching girls, and just play the odds.

It's a numbers game, really. The more girls you ask out, the more you raise your odds of getting dates. The more girls you date, the more you raise your odds of getting laid.

Play the numbers game. Break out of your comfort zone.

15. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I've been working on this for over two years. The simple truth is that you just gotta get out there. There are all kinds of intellectual resources that can help you, this forum being a pretty damn good one. But you will learn best by getting over your fear, and you only do that by seeing for yourself that it's unfounded and unnecessary.

Now, I'm going to allow that you're a pretty bright guy with a couple interesting hobbies and your own view of the world. If any of that is not the case, you should work on it. However, if you're anything like me, it's not for lack of desire but for lack of clue. You just have no idea what to say, and no idea where to start figuring these things out. And that's okay. It might take a long time, but we can build you. By "we" I mean "you."

That said, the best body of advice I have seen out on the internet is the stuff at www.thesocialman.com. Sign up for the newsletter, it's free. Also, check your PMs.

I feel inspired to start a thread now.

16. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

lower your standards

17. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Not.

I mean, if your "standards" are totally absurd, like Costanza guy in Shallow Hal, okay. Take a reality check. But if you just want an attractive girl with a good personality... those are all over. You just have to be in the right frame of mind to attract them.

18. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Fuck that.

I've never agreed with the whole "pussy on a pedastal" thing.

I think it's more like "guys in a hole".

Climb the fuck out of the hole. Elevate yourself and your confidence by taking action and staring failure in the face.

19. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Nice turn of phrase. You got a point. But really, it's all relative. But I like your approach better because it's more positive. The alternative of cutting other people down only ends up in you surrounding yourself with insecure, unhappy, bitter people.

20. Timer

Timer Guest

Can you define this "frame of mind" thing?

21. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Develop a healthy narcisistic mindset. If you love yourself and put yourself before others, women will find you attractive.

22. Taker

Taker 找死吗?

i just try to be a man that other guys can genuinely admire

kinda like christopher reeves superman

23. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Positive about life, feeling good about yourself, not afraid to say what you think. Not being intimidated by an attractive woman, just talking to her like you'd talk to anyone else. Not being afraid to tweak or make fun of her in a friendly way. Having fun.

Mainly, being willing to go up and say hi and build a conversation in a natural, comfortable, lighthearted and humorous manner.

24. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Just get over yourself. I mean that seriously and in the nicest way possible. I used to be like that (and still can be somtimes) and I'll tell you the problem for me wasn't my looks, my confidence or my skills- it was being wrapped up in my head all the damn time. Like a lot of people have already said, go out there and do it. The flip side of that means- stop thinking about it. STOP IT. Wondering if she likes you? Wondering what to say? Wondering what to do? Well I'll tell you what fails 100% of the time- wondering. You've got a better shot at meeting someone if you stop thinking and start acting. You're going to make mistakes. I'm in a relationship and I make mistakes constantly. The right girl isn't gonna care about any of that surface level bs anyway. It's all about who you are inside and if they never get to see it then they aren't ever going to be interested in it.

25. :f13nd15h:

:f13nd15h: Gangstah fo' lyfe

You're probably not aesthetically pleasing.

Lower your standards.