21 in 3 months, 18 in 6 months :noes:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by undirected, Aug 23, 2009.

1. undirected

undirected Guest

let me preface this by saying that I have never in my life had sex with or dated a girl who was any more than a few months younger than me...most of my girlfriends and fuckbuddies have been at least a year older than me...so this is foreign and decidedly uncomfortable territory for me.

i met a girl at one of my jobs and after some time working together she and I went out to dinner - her idea was that it was a date, my thought was that she was very attractive, and if she had not told me her age i would not have ever guessed that she was under 21, much less 18... we've hung out a few times since then, and it's incredible how comfortable we seem to be around one another for how little time we've known each other...

for a whole lot of reasons, I've come to the conclusion that she is as close to a truly good person as I could ever ask to meet in any capacity, romantic or otherwise. i had previously dismissed in my mind this girl and it turns out that she is smart, beautiful, naturally funny, and truly a blast to be around, without any pretense or hang-ups that I can pick out whatsoever ... but I feel like a fucking pedo-bear

even though most people that i've asked about it say that so long as the maturity levels match up pretty well, it's worth a shot...I'm not thoroughly convinced. I have not had sex with the girl -yet - which to be fair was because I didn't understand my state's laws regarding JB until yesterday :rofl: i think for the time being i've had my fill of fuck buddies, hookups at parties, etc. still have plenty of time for that later on if it turns out i can't handle a real relationship again :noes: as ridiculous as it might sound, at this point after searching so exhaustingly for a girl like this in my own "age bracket," I can't believe that the only issue in this entire scenario is my OWN hang-up on this age thing, which might not even be that big of a deal at all

so what's the deal? Is this shit just creepy or should i do what i feel is right and ignore the fact that she's so much younger?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
  2. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

:dunno: if it works it works, if you guys were 30 and 26 wouldn't seem like a big deal. I know shes young but fuck it, shes legal in a couple months and your not even 21 yet so go for it broham.

3. doboi

doboi New Member

i can kind of relate since my ex-gf is 20 and i am 25. imo it's not something you should do. you're about to hit 21 and when you're 21 and have the opportunity to go out to bars and stuff, you don't want to miss out on these times in your life. it sounds like you want to date her seriously and not use her as a fuck, so it's likely that you'll still be dating her when you're 21. believe me, even if you don't go out too much, it will start to suck for both of you when either you're not able to go out because she can't go, or you go out and she can't come. you'll see couples having an awesome time out, drinking together and having fun and you'll realize it'll be 3 years before you can be like that. once you hit 21, a lot of things will change. she may be mature right now to you, but your mentality may change when you realize that you two are living two worlds apart. her getting ready for college, you probably getting ready to get out of it. her not being able to go out and you having all the doors open to you. maybe you can bring her to house parties and stuff but eventually from my experience it will get really dull and you will often wish you were not missing out. you've already lived the ages of 18-20 and you'll basically be living it again if you take the relationship seriously enough to not ditch her to party whenever. i mean if you're a few years older like me and you've had a couple years of partying age-appropriately and then wanted to relax and date someone younger then i think it'd make some sense. even then i ended up not being able to handle it. a lot of girls, no matter how mature they seem will be insecure by nature, especially at that age so. i personally couldn't limit myself that :o

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's really not that nuts.

What is nuts is that you are getting crazy ahead of yourself and seemingly imagining you could spend your life with this girl you barely know.

5. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

She'll be 19 you'll be 22. She'll be 20 you'll be 23.

AS long as you have consent and the both of you are mutually 'ok' with things, then no worries about 'JB' should arise.

6. undirected

undirected Guest

:wavey:
    :sadwavey:
    Nah, not quite, although I can see how it could come off that way. I'm just astounded that I actually have managed to meet someone who literally fits every single one of my qualifiers for a "good girl" and have a tendency to go all-or-nothing in everything in life. :hs:

Yeah...the legality thing was never really the issue...just a really small town and word travels quickly, ya know? I know age is just a number, but I can't be the only person who would give a sideways smirk to a 20-almost-21-year-old dating a 17 year old....although once it gets to 21 and 18 that doesn't sound bad at all.

7. Aww_Kittah_Aww

Aww_Kittah_Aww Active Member

My ex was 2 years younger than me. We dated for two years and for the most part I wasn't that big of a deal. It did suck when I turned 21 and she was still underage. However, we still went and fun together. I would just go out with my other 21 year old buddies when I wanted to go to a 21 and up bar.

For the most part it wasn't that big of a deal. What does suck is she broke up with me 2.5 weeks before her 21st bday. :o

8. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

Win.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

21 guy and 18 girl is really nothing unusual. Pretty sure the last time i dated an 18 yo i was 22

10. adamlewis88

adamlewis88 New Member

Youre 3 years apart...

Why the hell are you freaking out?

11. adamlewis88

adamlewis88 New Member

I suppose it could be a problem if youre going to be the typical 21 year old douche that just goes out to the bars/clubs and gets hammered all the time..

12. Bagsic

Bagsic New Member

hm. surprisingly, North Carolina age of consent is only 16. You're in the clear.

http://www.jus.state.nc.us/NCJA/!jul96.htm

13. adamlewis88

adamlewis88 New Member

14. undirected

undirected Guest

not at all...i go to bars once every week or two already, turning 21 isn't going to change anything since I can already drink :dunno:

yeah, like I said, the legality was not the issue really...although that helps :hsd:

15. adamlewis88

adamlewis88 New Member

Then stop worrying about it. 3 years is nothing.

16. jonno

jonno New Member

my best friend met his girl when he was 21 and she was 17 and still in HS. they've been together for 2 years now. go for it