SRS 2007 Committment.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by NotSoSmart, Dec 30, 2006.

1. NotSoSmart

NotSoSmart New Member

Every year, I try to better myself in something...more then the typical "i need to lose weight this year..." that most people have.

I've gone from an introverted, very shy, and un-confident person to someone that is really extroverted, pretty confident, and more open around girls. I did this by reading books, and realizing that life has so much to offer...

But I know I still need work, and something to work on is my clingyness...I have a lot of hobbies, i have work, and friends...but when I get close to a girl, I have some weak, jealous, clingy moments...

So for the new year, I'm going to work on emotional control. To remain calm and cool. Impossibly cool. To not let dumb 'paralysis analysis' consume me.

Wish me luck, and let me know what you guys are going to improve for the next year :wiggle:

2. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Mine I think this year is to try and live a better healthier lifestlyle. Loosing weight is an absolute must for me ive let myself spiral too far out of control.

clingyness at time is good/bad. But being emotionally healthy is a great thing strive for.

3. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Yay yay yay!! Good Luck guys!!!!

4. SpeedsterZ28

SpeedsterZ28 OT Supporter

I'd be interested in knowing these titles, as well.

5. MrMakaveli

MrMakaveli Loyal to the game

playboy and hustler ;)

in for book titles as well.

6. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

I've decided that this year I'm going to focus on myself more. I just got out of a 3 year relationship about 7 months ago, and I was incredibly unhappy with myself during that time. I've come out of that relationship knowing more about myself, and more about the type of woman I want to be with in the future. So instead of trying to jump right back into a new relationship, and make the same mistakes twice I'm going to put more time into making myself better. I'd like to start a work out program and lose weight, not only to improve my physical appearance but my health as well as my family is prone to diabetes which scares me to death. I'm also hoping to get my ass back into gear with school, I have a few more semesters left and I want to do well and move on because I don't feel I'm at the point in my life where I should be at 23.