2003 R6 for sale in Salt Lake City Utah

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by MWHC22, Mar 23, 2004.

1. MWHC22

MWHC22 Bier/Deutsch/Homebrew/ Packers/Blackhawks/Outdoor

if anyone is intersted let me know. its blue has frame sliders and comes with the extended warranty and a $5000 theft insurance policy. is has some cosmetic scratches on the left side cause she hit the ground in a driveway entrance. I am asking about $6900 or so.... i need a new car soon and i am preparing to graduate in the next 6 months or so and my student loans will be called in soon after that.

2. BlackWRX02

BlackWRX02 OTs Cingular Guru

I just got my used 04 for that price :ugh:
    blue 2004 R6, minor scratch on the can, 3000 miles

3. MWHC22

well yours still has a minor scratch...it has 2000 more miles....and mine comes with 4 remaining years of parts and labor warranty and it comes with frame sliders...and it comes with a $5000 theft prtection policy that pays indipendently of your insurance.all that extra stuff is worth over a $1000 retail. my tires are still good too. if a person rides hard they can toast a set of tires in 3000 miles. my roomate has done it twice already on his bike. so my deal is not as bad as you might think.

Your deal sounds good...but a new set of tires a warranty, frame sliders and theft insuranse are going to cost you alot more than what you get outta just having a bike that is one year newer. SO all in all my deal isn't half bad.

4. GCEX

GCEX Drifting Along

That's a reasonable price. Guys in Southern California are asking $8000 for '03 R6s. :wtf: It may be a limited edition black w/red flames but still, that's almost MSRP.

5. MWHC22

yeah even the limited editions aren't very much brand new...they were $100 more than blue or silver.

$8000 for an 03!?!?! thats crazy....i know people that got there 03 r6 out the door for under $8000.

6. mnewell

mnewell Lucy.

Limited edition... :mamoru: