2000 S10 Trade

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by wagonproject, Jun 20, 2005.

1. wagonproject

wagonproject New Member

2000 S10

Rebuilt title

4cyl 18,000 miles

3 doors

No power windows/locks

Truck has AC relocated to the glovebox so the air gauges could be placed in the stock AC place. Truck has a brand new drivers door as my mom backed in to the old one, left a small dent in the body line on the old door. Truck has shaved doors (50 lb Autoloc solenoids), shaved antenna (relocated to under wiper cowl). Front bagged with SD cups, Contitech 2600 airbags, 2" Belltech spindles, ½ line ran to the back with tire valve stems on end of line to let air in and out. Rear has KP 6link with SD raised gastank crossmember. Have a set of brand new 2b7's for the rear just haven't installed them. Also SD 8” bridge kit welded in but bars arent welded in, just in the notch holes as I was going to cut them and do some cool design but I can get them welded as they are no for $40. Truck sits on the crossmember underneath in the rear but with a new one from SD the rear will lay and the front will lay with some smaller tires. Have a brand new 2003 s10 grille/headlights/clears/front bumper. Truck still has primer spots from where stuff was shaved. Included is 2 new slim 5 gallon tanks black 10 switchbox, compressor (Viair 400), 4 3/8 smc vlaves already on T's tapped for gauges, relays, water traps, etc. Probably forgetting a lot. This is how the truck sits now, but I will put the gastank back in to show that it runs. Rear part of frame has been stripped of its undercoating and primer right now but I can paint it if you want for something. Axle is fully painted. Truck has no bed but you can come across those pretty easy. You can email me at
    [email protected] I am looking to trade for a 1998 and up s10 (but let me know if your interested and have a 1994 and up). Getting bored with this project as its been a long time coming and I finally got all my debts paid. Looking to go a different route. Will see if I can include a brand new take off bed (white) that has shaved tailgate handle (Sir Michaels) and shaved gas door) if your truck is a 1998 and up w/low miles and clean

2. A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

A96HondaAccordCoupeEX Silver Member

3. wagonproject

wagonproject New Member