2000 S10 For Sale (Southwest Michigan)

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by wagonproject, Apr 23, 2005.

1. wagonproject

wagonproject New Member

[​IMG]

2000 S10 Ext Cab. Indigo Blue

Miles: I believe 18,000

Doors: 3 doors

Transmission: Auto

Interior: Tan/Gray

Engine: 4 Cylinder 2.2

Has a repaired title as it was hit in the front corner but was repaired by a professional shop. Truck is currently apart but I will put back together how new owner wishes with a down payment. Truck has shaved doors (50lb Autoloc Soleniods), shaved antenna (relocated to under the wiper cowl), shaved tailgate handle (Sir Michaels relocater), and shaved gas door (no hole in bed so you can route as you wish). Bed is a brand new take off bed which is white with primer spots from where stuff was shaved as with the cab and fenders where stuff was shaved. AC has been relocated to the glovebox as I was going to install air ride. Also I have a full air management system that I am looking to sell for $2000 or so or buyer can have me put it on for more. The front spring pockets have been cut for airbags but a coil will go back in no problem. Or I can drop the truck 3/3 with Belltech 3" coils and Belltech 3" leafs. I also have a set of Belltech 2" coils. The rear of the frame is stripped (undercoating) as I was going to paint it but if the new owner wants airbags and then a notch they may wish to do it. Truck has a brand new drivers door as my mom backed into the old one. And I have 2003 S10 headlights/grille and brand new clear corners for it and a new aftermarket front bumper. Also cowl hood/xtreme rims are not included as they are my dads. I will put the gastank back in to show that it runs. I probably have left a ton of stuff out so PM me if you need more information or would like to make an offer. I really want to keep the truck and its killing me to even type this but family issues force me to sell it.

Air Management System

-KP 6link w/o gastank crossmember piece

-S10 front cups drilled for 2600 airbags

-SD bridge kit

-145-110 pressure switch

-(2) SMC water traps

-(2) relays/sockets

-(2) Airlift 2b7 airbags

-(2) Contitech 2600 airbags

-(2) Viair 400 compressors

-(2) slim 5 gallon tanks

-a bunch of compression fittings

-50 ft. ½” airline

-50 ft. 1/8” airline

-(2) KP dual needle gauges (one on backorder)

-(1) KP single needle gauge

-(4) SMC 3/8 valves (on T’s with 1/8” gauge line tapped)

Black 10 switchbox

All items are new except the KP 6link as I bought it from a forum member a while back and sandblasted it and painted it. I stripped the two 5 gallon tanks as they say the gel coat they put on them is junk and have only got around to primering one. Also I notched one of the rollplates on the 2b7’s as I was going to install them up front but decided to run the Contitech but it is no harm done at all as it was just to the lip. There may be a couple nuts missing from the cups or bags, but those are very minor. Also bought almost all new bolts for the KP 6link.

Please email me at [email protected] with "Truck" as subject line. Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2005
  2. wagonproject

wagonproject New Member

Need this gone guys!

3. N8ive

N8ive Guest