2000 BMW 328Ci getting which lowering springs to get?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by AS007, Oct 27, 2004.

1. AS007

AS007 Guest

I have a 2000 BMW 328Ci and I am planning on getting some Eibach lowering springs are those good? Also the Pro Kit is a 1.2" drop in the front and 1.0" in the rear. The Sportline is a 1.7" drop in the front and 1.5" in the rear. Which would be best? Will I bottom out often with either of those, I have the stock bumpers no body kit.

2. no parts

no parts BMW Sauber F1 > your life

:dunno: You have a 328 ci and a M3? Any pics? :x: Sorry I couldn't help you with the spring selection. :hs:

3. curiousgeorgeM3

curiousgeorgeM3 naughty little monkey

I've heard the Pro Kit is a good kit. Are you lowering for looks or performance?

4. AS007

AS007 Guest

Well, actually the 328ci is my brothers but he wants some springs. I will get some pics soon with my digital camera when i find it. By the way I ordered the springs i got the Sportline, so hopefully it will look nice but I need some reccomendations for future parts right now i have like 600 bucks but i dont know what to get either an ecu or more handling parts like a strut bar?

5. curiousgeorgeM3

curiousgeorgeM3 naughty little monkey

ECU is going to make close to zero difference. Def not worth the money. I would concentrate on suspension/handling mods. They are by far the best bang-for-buck on a Bimmer. If I were you I'd look into a good set of sways.