20 and have never kissed a girl?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by butthair, Oct 2, 2005.

1. butthair

butthair New Member

Is it odd that I am 20 years of age and have never even been with a girl, at all. I mean I like to think I'm not terrible to look at, I don't have high standards, and I am a nice guy, whats my problem?

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

ok?

Is there a problem? Maybe the problem is you keep trying to find a problem with being 20 and like that.

I'm nearly 19 and the same, but I know I could have had the opportunity plenty of times.

3. Linkthegreat

Linkthegreat Guest

Im 16 and never been with a girl either. Are you an introvert? That could be the reason why. I'm not shy but im not forward either. You could have the same problem as me?

4. butthair

butthair New Member

I have no problem talking to people, but I don't really exhert myself to make an attempt to talk to people. I've had many chances where I thought to myself that I have "blown" it with the girl. Its not like I want to be a 20 year old virgin, it just happens to be that way.

5. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I dont know if I would call it a problem. But it is an issue. Only because when u do start doing stuff, you'll be 5yrs or so behind ur peers experience wise. i was a late blommer my self (19 when I lost it) and I had a heck of a lot of catching up to do in all aspects of intimacy. From the act itself to the level of confort when ur intimate.

6. scaryice

scaryice New Member

It is a problem, because it's not very normal. I would say that 20 is pushing it, you need to make it happen before your next birthday. I know a lot of people like to say on here, "it's only a problem because you think it is." That kind of positive thought is nice, and maybe in the short term helps a little, but it doesn't solve anything. It just stops you from addressing the problem, and it'll get worse.

So if you came here and posted this, you must feel bad about it. And that's ok. You just have to make it happen now. If you don't make an effort to talk to people, then they're not going to do the same for you. Forget trying to look cool, or whatever. Just put yourself out there, and focus on "sealing the deal" as they say.

7. purplebeast

Oh snap. I was kind of tipsy when I responded yesterday. I tought u were talking about sex. I just realized ur talking about kissing.

Yes dude, 20 is way, way too late. I think most people start kissing like at 13.

8. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

19 Is NOT LATE for losing it... why are people in such a huge ass rush now days?

9. purplebeast

Its late by comparisson. Mostly everyone I know lost it beewten 14 and 16.

10. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

But how does that mean it's too late?

<shrug> I'm 19 just about and in the same shoes at him, I've had plenty of opportunity to date a girl and get down with them but I chose not to because it would have no meaning and no use..

11. LiqwudIce

LiqwudIce New Member

I'm 21 right now, almost 22 and had my first kiss with my now ex-gf only 3-4 months ago or so. Everythin escalates pretty quickly after that though.

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

My first kiss up to oral sex acts were when I was 18. I first had sexual intercourse at 19, which is later than I would have preferred.

13. REEPER

REEPER New Member

If it's a problem for you then rectify it. You've stated that you don't think you're bad looking, based on that you should be able to find someone with which you'll share a mutual attraction and be able to establish a relationship. Kissing will then soon become the norm. I'm 19, 20 this december, and I've never so much as held a girl's hand. It just depends as to whether you view it as a problem or not, in my case I'm just not sociable and I don't really possess any major interest in others so it's only natural that I remain alone. If you want things to change, engage in social activities and things will progress from there.

14. purplebeast

No one said it was too late. But it is late.

15. KungFool7

KungFool7 keep driving—it's getting earlier

I lost my virginity at 15.

I kissed my first girl at 17.

I had sex with 4 different girls between those 2 times, all 1 night stands at parties.

=\

16. Flippin faggots god :fawk:

17. Oh btw Im 17 and kissed about hmmm quite a few girls, frenched a couple also ;)

18. lifelongtragedy

lifelongtragedy New Member

If I were you all, I wouldn't worry about anything. I was in your alls position (kinda) about a year and a 1/2 ago. I had only kissed girls... nothing else. Then I met my girlfriend... and everything else happend (Fingering/touching, oral & then sex).... It would be best for you all to do this with a girlfriend who would later down the road (when it comes to sex) WILL UNDERSTAND your not exactly experienced. Mine did...

19. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

I don't think it's a problem. It's late in terms of his generation, but it's only late for him if he feels uncomfortable/unsettled by the fact that he hasn't kiseed a girl yet. It's really only a problem if you view it as a problem. If you have wanted to do it, but you seem to have failed attempts, then you need to look at what you may not be doing well. However, if you have never wanted to do a certain thing, and you have no desire to, then it's not a problem, regardless of your age. Sure it may be a bit strange, but when/if you find the right person who ignites that desire, and who is a good match for you, then they won't care if you're less experienced than the average guy in your age group.

20. KungFool7

KungFool7 keep driving—it's getting earlier

i suppose it's all in how you look at it.

The girl you meet might be religious and save herself for marriage, so she might feel better if you're as inexperienced as she.

Or you might want to save yourself for someone special.

I knew the girl i lost my virginity to for 20 minutes before she took my cherry. I only talked to her again once after that, and i can't even remember her name...and i'm totally fine with that.

21. purplebeast

There is a big big big difference.

Virging cuz ur saving ur self for marriage or somone special= Comendable
    Virgin cuz no girl likes u= Lame

22. 311-420

311-420 New Member

i just turned 19 and have only made out a few times. ive never had a girlfriend.you're not alone in this lonely boat, my friend

23. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

i was 18 when i recieved my first kiss

24. alex__

alex__ New Member

no offence, but why? :dunno:
    - surely you have urges to make friends even if they aren't parteners.
    sorry, but i can't understand why you think not having any social interaction is fine... i rekon you should put urself out there a bit more son!

25. REEPER

REEPER New Member

I do go to university which places me in social situations whether I like it or not but I just don't really obtain much from interaction with others. It has nothing to do with feeling superior or anything, I view every one else in much the same way I do myself. More generally I guess it stems from the fact that I don't feel strongly about anything, I have no hobbies or interests in life aside from perhaps philosophy, understanding my existence, but it's not really something I do by choice. Maybe I'm emotionally crippled, I'm not entirely sure but I do know that I care for nothing and I possess no real interest in my future. I'm not depressed, just indifferent so I've not entertained the thought of suicide and self preservational instincts would get in the way anyway. Perhaps this is going into too much detail for your liking but this is the minimum required for you to understand my disposition although I suppose anyone who can feel with more intensity than I do would have trouble understanding it.