20 and have never had a girlfriend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Powerman5000, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Powerman5000

Powerman5000 New Member

I'm an average looking guy, somewhat thin and shy, but clean and polite. I've Never really had the interest to have a gf, however I'm a little curious now. How do you approach a woman or a woman in a group and make it obvious you are attracted to her?

2. TomBrady

TomBrady New Member

Ure Still Young

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Does not matter if he is young, clearly he is doing something wrong.

4. Powerman5000

Powerman5000 New Member

Well going on 20, really 19. Could it be because I'm more reserved and quiet? I can't seem to get past the "Hi, what's up" part of the conversation. Dunno what to talk about. I've got a good personality, qualities and body though.

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah being shy would do it.

6. Powerman5000

Powerman5000 New Member

How do I get around it? I deal with people every day with my job as a customer service manager. One would think it would go away right?

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I would think having to deal with bitchy people would make it go away. Guess not.

8. aseman

aseman Guest

so u never got your dick wet?

9. Powerman5000

Powerman5000 New Member

Sex, not yet

10. Cory Trevor

Cory Trevor New Member

Holy shit no one in here has an av.

11. Powerman5000

Powerman5000 New Member

Minus the moron who just pranced in...

and kx

12. Cory Trevor

Cory Trevor New Member

You can't really call anyone a moron, you're 20 and haven't had a date.

13. Nightrox

Nightrox I'm a brownie

lol
    ouch

14. armond

armond New Member

good job, you come to an offtopic forum, asking for advice/info/whatever and insult someone who made an observation...

15. Powerman5000

Powerman5000 New Member

Made a brilliant observation...

16. armond

armond New Member

and you yourself are getting a little bit butthurt, it isn't like he said you lack social skills, are ugly, low self-esteem, or anything along those lines.

and if you are like this in a social situation, then i can see why no one would be going for you charm...

you show interest by approaching, making eye contact, and talking about something. your best bet is to ask questions...

17. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

Please, ihaveanoutkast was being an asshole.

18. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Poco should be around with his long ass list of dating sites any minute. In the meantime, make your own list of EXACTLY what you want in a woman. Details. Don't be shy to ask for exactly what you want.

19. BiGDoGGy4EvEr

BiGDoGGy4EvEr Active Member

small penor?

20. teep

teep New Member

Are you in college? The beginning of the semester is always a great way to meet girls in your class. Just sit down next to somebody and strike up a conversation. Talk about the class, winter break, etc. All it takes is "Hi I'm <name>." You can ask if she wants to get coffee after class or you can take it slow and just keep talking to her every time you see her and go from there. Even if it's the middle of the semester you can approach girls in your class just as easily. I hardly ever went to this one class last semester, but one time when I did go I sat down next to a cute girl and asked "So what did I miss? I haven't been here the past two weeks." She laughed and introduced herself and that led to a bunch of little study dates and dinner and such. If all else fails, ask a friend to help set you up with someone.

21. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Stop thinking you are still young, you should be seeking a beautiful girlfriend.

Stop being a nerd, go to the gym, do some cardio and some mild weight lifting for appearance, energy, confidence.

Start appearing in places where girls are (example: not in front of computer with world of warcraft playing, no that elf priestest is an image not a girl)

Be nice. Be confident. Don't be an asshole or a dick. Assholes and dicks belong in your pants. Don't be too easy, anyone can get with a slut. If I wanted to get laid right now I bet there are two pussies I could hit, one is actually a good looking one.

But no, I will take the hard path. My girlfriend cheated on me, so I am not gonna hit it with some slut. I took it hard but I will not let it make me an asshole.

I am gonna find a nice girl, and give her the royal treatment my ex got. And if she cheats on me, I will pray to God not to be jaded and move to the next.

See, if I am not in it for the love, then I do not wanna be in it at all. I like girls because I LOVE girls. People go around thinking with thier dicks, SEX is great. Love is BETTER.

22. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Just Listen to what they have to say and you can spark an interesting conversation off of that! Dont ask tons of questions and dont interupt them while they are talking! Let them finish saying what they have to and you will be ALL GOOD!

23. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Solution? Start reading dating advice books and sites. I've got a site here:

http://www.friendzoned.com/

And here's a collection of links to get you started:

It will take some practice and some reading, but I bet if you study this like most guys do sports/cars/computers it will take you less than a year to be dating someone you really like. :bigthumb:

24. TomBrady

TomBrady New Member

i was just making you feel better
    if you want to hear it then here it is
    youre doing something ivery wrong..youre a virgin hahahaha 20 years old?? hahahahahaah ANDDD you work customer service and STILL NO PUSSY LOLOLOLOL

25. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member