SRS 2 years

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Spiritus, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Melissa. says:
    Dont think You took me serious.and im sorry but i have to end this.i am breaking up with You like i said, i just cant see us lasting the way we treat /feeel like with each other we did try but it only got worst.Your strong , fill out ur resume and put it in to the x health u can still use my sister's as references
    Melissa. says:
    keep urself busy
    Melissa. says:
    BUT do not come down trying to get me back, its not going to work, im highly upset and im sticking to this i cant handle it anymore and u know it urself it isnt working out well
    Melissa. says:
    dont call me either i wont pick up
    Melissa. says:
    my doors will be locked
    Melissa. says:
    i dont want to be bothered
    Melissa. says:
    hugs again im sorry
    Melissa. says:
    you have a good mom shell be there for you for sure

2. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

she just changed birth control, she did this before but not on the scale of changing facebook information. I adored her and I thought everything was going well. It was not because I was inferior. I don't understand what happened, and I am still confused. last girlfriend of 2 years i broke up with on boxing day and told me she had cheated then attempted suicide, was transported by helicopter to my city too.

hugs please

3. CRaiNK

CRaiNK ЧЕМПИОН

please respond.

4. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

5. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

On MSN?

... seriously? If that's the case then I would just cash out now and forget about her.

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sounds like she wants you to try and get her back :rofl:

cut all contact and run

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wow.

Even before I read you confirm she cheated I was going to say there was no doubt in my mind she met someone else.

She sounds like a train wreck. Stick to her wishes, don't contact her and move on.

8. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

happened at my home and then she said she was serious on MSN.

9. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

lol interesting psychology/perspective. have you encountered this before?

10. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Actually, I was talking about my old girlfriend too, and how she got to 2 years, but while we are on the note of the girlfriend in question,

I don't say it's out of the question to think she could know someone at work.

I don't plan on contacting her. If she wants to act this way, there's little I can do to stop it happening again.

11. Daria

Daria New Member

so what exactly is wrong with those messages? :dunno:

sounds to me like she's trying to be extra clear that she wants no contact from you. if you two have been working hard to make things work for a long time, it's very easy to forgive and get back together. by making it very clear to you that she wants 0 contact, is probably her finally letting herself stick to her guns. She probably doesn't want the temptation to get back with you again.

12. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Nothing. I really think those messages are to prop herself up because this is the third time she shot me down in this matter and said she was going to break up with me.

So, this has happened twice before, if it happened a third time and she came back, I would have to question the validity or seriousness of the relationship. How could I marry someone that keeps flaking on me?

I guess you can say "we've been working hard". Honestly I've been acting normal and only pushing to behave better when she has her constant migraines.

She, well, I really don't know. I think most of the stresses lay on her side. She works too hard and is not very good to herself.

She can stick to her guns, I will never quite figure out what benefit she had in leaving me though. Some guy at work? A simpler life?

I honestly see some big problems coming down the pipe for her, the way she is handling business.

For me, I was in love and I did not see any problems.

13. Daria

Daria New Member

yep, the messages do sound like her "propping herself up", i agree.

As to why she left you, it could be that she just doesn't want the drama in her life. If she's a workaholic and you are making things complicated for her (whether it be her fault or yours), it may just be easier for her to focus on what she wants to do by leaving you. It sounds like she may need some sorting out in her life before she can be in a relationship. However, that's not for anyone else to decide but her. You can lead a horse to water yada yada....

14. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

yup nail on head...

10 hour days in a call center... car payments... mom's outrageous bill payments... Internet cable homephone... girl is 20 years old... weight problems...

I am hoping this is the reason, because it's the one that makes most sense.

I would like to see her become more healthier and stop having such terrible headaches.

I truly do wish she becomes very happy with her choices, and me, a worthless slug in the mud, should not come in the way of a woman's happiness.

15. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

I would also guess that some sort of major life change occurred; either a new job, moved, new school, someone passed away, parents divorced - something that shook her foundation.

16. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I haven't eaten in two days. :hs: