2 virgins in a day.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Keir, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Keir

Keir New Member

Yes thats right. Two virgins in a day.
    No its not nearly as cool as it sounds.
    number 1 is an old friend. we decided we wanted to sex it up on one of her uni breaks. so we did.
    That very night number 2, whom i've only recently met, invites herself over and we spend the night together. I was her first too.
    This sex was really nice. I hadn't had sex for months and I felt honoured to be these girls' first. But because it was painful for them, i had to go really slow and carefully. I don't want to sound like i'm complaining but it really is a delicate procedure. And for someone who likes it a bit rough, I couldn't describe it as fucking awesome sex.
    Anyway I decided to tell my best mate about this and asked him not to tell anyone to protect these girls' feeling and my reputation too.
    He told someone at a party and that person told another person etc... and now one of my female friends thinks i'm the biggest heartless slut. she's lost so much respect for me. I've told a few other people and the girls always seem really shocked and horrified. they think i was using these girls etc.... Needless to say all the blokes think i'm a legend.
    I regret my actions. These girls are going to remember this for the rest of their lives. If they find out the truth i'm convinced their memories will be ruined. I'm worried word will get around to them and they will find out so maybe i should just be honest with them. I care about them too much to lie to them.
    Also number 2 is starting to get serious and I can't start being her boyfriend without letting her know the truth.

Am I too much of a nice guy?
    Should I just stay quiet and leave them in blissful ignorance?
    Should I tell them i have no comittment to them and that they should have realised i have other sexual partners?
    Or should I apologise profusely and suffer the consequences?

If only this aforementioned sex happened simultaneously, then all my problems would be solved :p

-Keir-

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

If they ask, tell them. Losing your virginity is as big of a deal to us as you people seem to think.
    These aren't children who you need to protect from teh real world/feelings, they decided to have sex with you, without asking for a commitment, and they are probably perfectly capable with dealing with that. If they wanted more at the time, they would have asked for it.

3. Keir

Keir New Member

You're right. they did decide to do it wihtout asking for commitment but its still gonna hurt them.
    I've actually told number one and she's upset. she feels betrayed. I tried to tell her that i'm sorry and the reason i told her was becuase i care too much to lie to her.
    And what do you mean 'you people'?

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You have nothing to feel bad about. You guys had no discussions about being committed, as far as I can tell, you aren't committed to anyone...so you have nothing to worry about.

In short, you did nothing wrong. If they are upset about it, that's their issue to deal with, not yours.

5. Keir

Keir New Member

Thanks for your advices. I feel a bit more reassured. But i still feel bad for being responsible for their pain. Even though I might lose their friendship, it will be a good lesson in not giving your heart away to just anyone.

6. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

you couldnt keep your mouth shut about it, could you? even the way you titled it here, its like you're very proud of it, despite your words later on in the post. You care about them, thats obvious, but not enough to put your ego behind you. I'm not saying you owe them anything, but it sounds like you might be considering getting serious with the one girl, in which case you do need to be honest. then they can make a rational decision about where to go.

7. Keir

Keir New Member

I titled it like that to attract readers. I'm not proud of my actions. I wish i wasn't in this position right now. It was only pure coincidence that this happened on the same day. The few guys i've told will say: "thats awesome! you're a lucky bastard!" and i feel like telling them to grow up.

8. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: Bullshit. You wouldn't tell them unless you were trying to brag about it. Sounds like you might need to do some growing up.

Your only mistake was telling anyone. And now you'll probably pay for it in the end.

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

tend to agree with this:

If it weren't that big of a deal to you, you wouldn't have felt the need to tell your best friend. You could have just as easily made this thread without mentioning the fact that they were virgins.

In fact, they could have been experienced sexually, and you still could have had the same problems.

To b perfectly honest: To other guy, the fact that you were a girl's first doesn't really mean anything. You had sex with her, who cares if you were the first one to do so?

10. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Not as whorish and slutty as your past actions! (You sound like a bitch.)

OP, good job on getting laid. Best not to do that with virgins. They suck in bed, which is bad for you, and get attached, which is bad for them.
    If you were (subconsciously) coming here to brag about it, then :h5:... either way, learn from this and keep your sights on non-virgins.

But in the end, whatever, this shit will be so insignificant in your life, just weather the little shit storm of drama you seem to have created and that's all there is to it :dunno:

11. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

That's what you get for telling people about what happened. No pity on this one. Let the girls know what you did, that you weren't exclusive with them or looking for something serious [at the time], and hope for the best.

12. JohnJohnJohnson

i know, i was addressing your tone.

i agree with the content of aquakittie's post... don't kiss & tell!! girls are sensitive about their reputations. in our current climate, more sex = worse rep, for women.

13. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

It sounds a lot more like you want people to know what you did and pretend you're not proud of it.

14. Keir

Keir New Member

Well initially i felt like a pretty lucky guy but at the same time I also felt slutty. I assumed everything would be okay so long as nobody finds out.
    I told my mate thinking I could trust him and thats all. But as soon as word got out, I panicked. One friend in particular had some really harsh words for me and that stung bad. I never really cared about MY reputation, I wanted to know what would be the best action to take for these girls. So I started asking people online who had no association with my RL friends and thats when I turned to OT.
    So far number one has been told and she's upset of course. I'm worried she blames herself.
    number two is going to show up here after a corporate dinner any minute now and she might be quite drunk. I'm planning to walk her home and tell her but if she's really drunk or if the circumstances are bad i'll pike. If she wants me to stay i'll be a man and tell her i'm really tired and just want to go home.

15. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I don't see anything wrong with it, as you had no commitment to either of them. But seriously, if any other guy here did the same thing they would tell SOMEONE. Shit, most would be screaming it from the rooftops but you only told you best mate (who seemed to have blabbed, which was a bad thing...).

If that happened to me I wouldn't tell my best mate (because he can't keep a secret and EVERYONE would know), though I would probably mention it to a friend who can keep a secret.

With regards what action to take, if it was me I'd let them both know so they don't hear it from a 3rd party.

16. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

It is not whorish or slutty to sleep with two people in the same day, unless you're bonking one married man right after the other, without washing off or something. The guy had the opportunity to have sex. If you had the opportunity to have decent sex twice a day and fit it into your schedule, wouldn't you? Think of it as getting it twice from your boyfriend or husband.

I don't see the threadstarter's first post as bragging. If he was bragging, he wouldn't have bothered to say that he regretted his actions and was hoping to make things right with the two girls. I'd say it would be worse if these two girls knew each other very well, but each individual girl decided to sleep with him. Even though I can understand how they would be offended and think they were used, did they honestly think they weren't using him when they decided to sleep with him? Maybe they felt a connection. Who knows. It's apart of growing up. Before they get "hurt" , girls who get mad at guys who take their virginity and split should realize that they aren't going to be respected and valued highly when they are offering their vaginas up.

17. dguy

dguy She smells like angels ought to smell.

Gross.

18. squid

squid braap

I vote this never happened.

19. Miss Machine

Miss Machine New Member

It's definitely not the same thing. If it's a husband or boyfriend, you're in a committed relationship. Sleeping around is completely different. I have no problem with polygamous (consenting) people, but when partners are oblivious to other partners, that's where the line should be drawn. Considering the second chick this guy slept with seems to want to be in a relationship with him means she is obviously and clearly oblivious to the first girl. Not to mention the highly increased risk of STDs and such.

I am mixed about what I think about this situation, but I'm leaning more towards the fact that this guy is proud of this and is pretending to feel bad. Considering that, both chicks should be told, they'll get angry, and this guy should take it bending over because that's what happens when you can't keep it in your pants. Hopefully that'll teach him not to be a slut.

20. JohnJohnJohnson

i would argue that it's his business and his alone whom he boinks, and how frequently, when he's single. single means single. it doesn't mean, "Maybe i should pass up this opportunity for sex because it will make the next girl i get with insecure." he is not the protector of insecure women who feel victimized by the fact that a guy can be sexually interested in more than just 1 girl in 1 day. maybe next time they will "Keep their legs closed", to borrow your rhetoric, if they can get hurt so easily by the male nature. welcome to real life, where guys with working cocks want to fuck you and your sister too. sweet name of mary, virgin mother of jesus christ, lord almighty son of god. it's their responsibility who they consent to have sex with. i've never heard such pandering to weakness & stupidity in my life.

this is like defending a guy who says, "omg she had sex with someone that same day she had sex with me."

get over it. if his/her sexual nature bothers you then go for less sexual guys/girls.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  21. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

How are you a nice guy? Bragging about sexual conquests? What is this, high school? :ugh:

22. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

Update on girl #2? Have you told her? I know you said you told #1 and she was upset. It's good you told her, although it's a bit dick you only did so because rumors were spreading.

Personally, I don't feel we should be judging this guy because he decided to sleep with two people in one day [the fact that they're virgins, I feel, was only stated to help us understand their mindsets a bit more thoroughly]. As far as we know, he never made them any promises and they never demanded any reassurances that they were "it" for him. You should never assume it's exclusive unless outright stated so.

Yes, they're going to be hurt and it might "taint" this memory for them a bit...but I agree with a previous poster in that the OP is placing waaay too much emphasis on how much losing their virginity matters to them. If it mattered that much, they would have lost it to someone they were in a relationship with.

I also think the OP dug himself this hole quite thoroughly. It's a bit dick for your best friend to tell someone else, but you shouldn't have told him in the first place if you were that worried about rumors getting out.

23. JohnJohnJohnson

24. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

Sex is sex. There's no difference between getting banged twice by your signifcant other and getting banged by two different people, imo. You can layer the sex with love and emotions all you want, but at the end of the day, you're getting fucked. Plain and simple.

I don't think it's anyone's business who you sleep with. They don't need to know how many people came before them or even if they came before them in the same day. All they need to know is that a person is free of STDs. Two people make the choice to sleep with one another. If that person cannot handle sexuality and the reality of sleeping around, then he or she shouldn't get "upset" that someone took advantage of their willingness to sleep around, unless that person led them on.

Oh wow you sound like a closet man hater. The only lesson he should learn from this is keeping some things to yourself and watching how you air your business. If I were him, I would be straight up if asked by either chick, but he doesn't owe these girls anything other than an explanation. You are calling him a slut, but what about these girls that slept with him? Their virginity wasn't taken away and their integrity wasn't compromised by him.

25. JohnJohnJohnson

:werd:

misandric little world view you've got going there. :ugh: