SRS 2 somewhat Ex encounters in one day.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Swak, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Swak

Swak Artificially known as ObsoleteAsian

Jun 3, 2004
    My story of yesterday. This has no real point but just to document my day as it was a strange day for me.

Yesterday I planned to see Borat with an old friend in which she invited her old friend to go with us, I was fine with it since it didn't bother me. Of course I have dated the girl once before so after not seeing her for a few years it was interesting to see her out of nowhere. Anyways we see the movie and than after I tease her for not hanging around anymore and she goes home to the guy she has been living with for I am guessing the past few years. My friend, my cousin and I go to Poquito Mas to get dinner in which I run into my ex,ex,ex girlfriends sister. I plainly ignored her since I really didn't want to discuss where I have been, but I knew she recognized me. She kept eyeing me until we left with our food. Now of course this is where the shit ends and I go upon my day. But my head decides to have a dream of my the ex girlfriend with the sister. In which I run into her and we start talking and she breaks down and talks about how she misses me. But the biggest issue in the dream to me was that I purchased a Wii in the dream but I didn't get it because it was the incorrect order for the system. :wtc:

This isn't a parody. Seriously that was my dream and that is how i felt.