2 problems w/ my girl friend (she doesnt french kiss & her pussy has started...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SovietRussia, Oct 4, 2008.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

so for some reason my gf doesnt like french kissing. i DO like to french kiss. so like when we make out, there is no tounge action. wtfbbq? how can i remedy this? i have been trying to just initiate some tounge action, but it is never reciprocated.

secondly, i have been noticing that her pussy isnt smelling very appealing. her hygene is very good. the only reason i can think of is, maybe if a girl gets turned on during the day, and starts getting wet, and this happens a couple times a day, then at the end of the day would her pussy smell kinda funky? is there a way to bring this up to her? i suppose i wouldnt mind going down on her to eat her pussy (in hopes she would do the same) but i dont want to do it if her pussy isnt smelling very fresh, i dont think i could handle it. i mean, after i finger her, the smell obviously lingers on my finger, should i try and put my finger by her nose so she can smell it? that seems like it would be tough to do, and i dont want to do anything rude.

ideas? :x:

2. sillylilchelsea

sillylilchelsea New Member

Props on the shower idea, thats a must. As far as the french kissing goes are you talking a little tongue action or a lot? Theres some tongue play that I just can't seem to understand how to execute ... maybe you should try teaching her.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

First of all, have you ever even considered talking to her about french kissing? Or are you just whining that she doesn't use tongue and not doing a damn thing about it? Talk to her. Whether you ask if she is opposed to tongue or tell her you really enjoy a little tongue :dunno:

Secondly, this gets brought up far too much. Yes, after a day of walking around, working out, whatever-a girls lower half is likely to become, well...different. Do your balls stay completely dry, loose from your leg, and smelling of roses at the end of the day? NO. So you can't expect a girl to taste amazing every moment of the day. The taste can also change the closer it gets to a woman's period.

Either take a shower with her or get her right after a shower or maybe don't eat her out after a long day if it bugs you that much.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  4. fray

fray New Member

Re: the kissing

She may not like the way you kiss. If that's the case, either you have different styles, or you're not kissing her how she likes to be kissed, so she's kind of "bored" of it. Or, like you said, she just may not like french kissing. Have you discussed it at all? You can bring it up without making it awkward.

Re: Odoriferous Pussy

The smell that lingers, is it just pussy smell that lasts an extra, extra, extra long time, or does it smell bad? There are a number of things that could lead to things smelling funky - she sweats a lot during the day, doesn't shower daily, or if she's got something funky going on like yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. Try getting down there right after shower time and see if it's better. If it is, then you know it's just a hygiene matter...and you can try AK's advice.

5. fray

fray New Member

Oh god, sweaty ball smell is the worst. :barf:

6. SovietRussia

yes, i have tried talking to her about it, but she wont talk to me about it. :dunno:

she doesnt have that strenuous of a job, so i doubt she gets sweaty, i just wasnt sure if when girls get turned on during the day, they get a little wet, and then go about their business, and if that caused a funky smell. how was i supposed to know? :hs:

7. SovietRussia

not to sound like every other guy that says this, but nearly every girl that i have ever kissed has complimented on my kissing...thats not to say that my current gf doesnt like it. but the first time i tried talking to her about it, she said she had 'issues' but she wouldnt elaborate on it. i tried to get her to elaborate a few days later, still with no luck.

no, it is not pussy smell that lasts a long long time, its a bad smell. its not even my not being able to go down on her (i dont mind not going down on her. :fawk:) but like when we are fucking i can smell it, and it kinda turns me off.

8. fray

fray New Member

that's kinda gross...and it wasn't always like that? maybe look into yeast or bacterial infection.

9. Jovian

Jovian New Member

:rofl::rofl:

I so needed that laugh.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

How many times did you try talking to her about it? How did you bring it up? How did she win and stop you from talking about it like adults?

11. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

communication is the key to having a normal, adult relationship.

Even though you may know a few girls loved the way you kissed, we're not all the same and dont all prefer the same things. I don't really enjoy too too much tongue or sloppy kisses, whereas other girls probably enjoy a lot of tongue. It also may depend on her mood. Her saying she has "issues" but failing to elaborate is a sign of immaturity. Your styles probably do not mesh well. Your answer = try something different that perhaps does get her to respond.

Girls not smelling good down there has nothing to do with them getting turned on throughout the day. It has a lot to do with sweat-- even though she may not have a "sweaty" job, her body still perspires like every other human-- and with normal mucous secretions that every woman's body produces to keep her vagina clear. If its a very pungent odor, however, it may be indicative of a bacterial infection. In this case it may become important to make her aware of the situation. This could be awkward but beneficial to her health. However, you need to understand that a woman's smell usually changes throughout the month, and can often become strong right before her period.

You don't seem to mind the excuse to not have to go down on her, which rather bothers me for some reason. You're probably that guy who expects his girl to go down on him all the time, but never get any oral play in return.

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Red flag at 1/4 mast, sir!

Who the hell has issues about kissing?

Sounds like she also has issues about communication.

How old are you guys and how long have you been dating?

13. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Do either of you have bad breath? Maybe she thinks hers is bad so she doesn't want to do it. Maybe she doesn't think yours smells as fresh as she would like. Maybe she has some kind of phobia to germs or something and as a result is put off by the idea of swapping spit. It could be any number of things, but yes, knowing ages & length of dating would probably help the people who are trying to give advice.

14. Mint

Mint Active Member

I call herpes.

:rofl:

15. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

A lot of people don't like french kissing. Doesn't necessarily suggest a problem.

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Suggests a compatibility problem:

17. SovietRussia

shes 29, im 27. we've been dating for like a month or two, but had been fucking for about 6 months before that.