LGBT 2 Part Question about my Bi-Sexual GF...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Guz200sx, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

I think my girlfriend is a closet lesbian.... Because she said she lost her virginity to a girl before she lost it to a guy. She dated guys first though...and apparently they were assholes to her so she decided one nite to say fuck it when a girl-friend of hers made a pass at her.

And she did go on a girl binge in high school where she only dated girls.

---------------------

I posted this thread in FS

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2577497
    My GF was telling me last nite that one of her co-workers was getting really touchy-feeling with her like holding her hand (holding it in a intimate way), puttin her hand on my GF's thigh, and sitting very close to her.

My GF's co-worker hasn't asked her outright but now my GF is wondering what is/was going on. My GF was wondering if she gives off a vibe about that or something.
    I told her that it sounded like the co-worker chick was making a move on her and to keep her distance.

I couldn't give her an answer on whether or not if she gives off a vibe. I don't see anything like that....Maybe its cause I've never really been around gay or lesbian people. My GF said most of her friends that are girls are gay. She also said that in High School, their were a lot of gay people. In my high school, we had like one or two gay dudes. I don't even know about lesbian or bi girls. I was never into that whole scene. And never around any. I still don't know any gay or lesbian people to date.

Anyway, then my GF started telling me that its not the first time something like that has happened. That she has had girls make passes at her everywhere and a lot of the times too.

She told me once that a co-worker that she knew that was a lesbian once asked her if she was gay or bi and my GF said she was bi and the lesbian started laughing and said that she knew it, that my GF gave off a certain something about her and the way she carried herself.

I'm racking myself now by thinkin about how she carries herself....Because I haven't noticed that she carries herself differently than any other girl. I think she's girly-girly and I just never noticed that.....

I can tell a gay dude cause they are worse than women sometimes. I can tell a butch lesbo, of course. But sometimes, its hard to tell with Bi and girly-girly lesbians.....Obviously, it was hard for me cause I would never have said that about my girl.

EDIT: My GF did tell me her first sexual experience was with a girl then with a guy. She said she dated girls for a long time in high school. I asked her if she considered herself a lesbian at one time and she said she didn't know and that probably because she only dated girls for a long time in high school............................................ ........................................fuck....i just realized that she is prolly a closet lesbian.....If she is a closet lesbian then she is not being completely true to herself. fuck

--------------

I am beginning to think now that my girlfriend is a closet lesbian and not being true to herself. She doesn't want to subject her daughter to that "lifestyle" but then that means she is not being true to herself.....

fuck.....I love this girl. What do I do? Confront her on this or what?

And also ...
    How can other Bi-Sexual and Lesbian girls tell if another girl is bi or gay?????
    Is it a sixth sense they have or what????????

What if she looks normal like any other girl?? Like long hair, femine and all that girly stuff.

***I originially had part of this thread in the Asylumn but changed it out and I figured what better forum to post this and get some advice on this***

2. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

1. lesbians > *
    2. gaydar/lesdar/vibes normally are given
    3. let her come out to you on her terms, its better that way
    4. lesbians aren't always butch, flannel wearing women, same as not all of us gay men are Carson Kressley's twins.

3. Guz200sx

1. lesbians are hot but when its your own girl??:dunno::hsugh:

2. But whats a lesbian vibe??? Can you explain that???

3. She told me was bi.......I think she believes that. If things go haywire with me and I do something stupid. I have a feeling she could go back to girls eventually...even if it hurts her daughter or whatever. She might just do it behind everyone's back.

4. My girl is beautiful and I would never have pegged her for being bi-sexual. She doesn't wear flannel, she is NOT butch. She has long hair, and is very girly....She also may have a bit of tomboyish in her too.

4. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

My 2nd, and 3rd girlfriends were bi. #2 I didn't know about till a decade later, #3 I knew she was a lez when we hooked up. As far as the lesbian vibe I dont know how to describe it. Most g/l/b people just pickup on things that straight people don't. for example the other night I was in this country bar with my friends, and this guy bigger then Bateman comes up to me while my friends are out dancing and asks me out on a date :eek3: I realize on OT I come out kinda flaming but IRL I'm not. And I didn't mean all lez/bi girls are butch bull dykes, for example my now exgf is kinda bulldykie, while her g/f is girly, attractive.

5. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

I fail with the lez vibe unless it's VERY obvious or I'm at a gay establishment :o

6. Guz200sx

See.....I wouldn't have figured it either with my GF cause she just seemed like a normal average girl. How did your #2 girlfriend come off as? Girly and stuff?

How did your #3 girlfriend come off as? Was she bulldykie when you dated her??

I'm beginning to think other gay/lesbian/bi people JUST know when someone is like that. Gotta be mannerisms and/or something.

7. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I am bisexual. It used to be fun when I was single but now that I am in a relationship it is really hard to deal with.

Sometimes you can tell if people are gay or bi-sexual but it definately isn't a given. I wouldn't call myself 'butch' or 'gay looking' and I wouldn't call the girls I have been with butch either (one was).

8. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Dude, you gotta assume that free-will is in effect here. She's dating you because she wants to date you. If she's torn up inside, and she's willing to put up with that to date you, then she's made her choice. Either that, or she dated girls in high school to avoid getting used by asshole guys, but not be alone either. Either way, that's her business.

9. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

I never said he shouldn't care. I said (or meant, anyway) that he should respect her decision because it's hers to make. If her decision makes him uncomfortable, then he should leave, not try to convince her that she should leave.