TAT 2 Knives tattoo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cypher526, Sep 11, 2006.

1. cypher526

cypher526 New Member

I would like to get a tattoo of 2 knives that fold out that form a O for my last name Otto, it would be on my left upper arm. This tattoo has a great story behind it. What makes it so great is my dad who is so calm and he is a germaphobe so he doesnt seem like the kind of guy this story would happen to. He is the kind of man who no matter what would do anything for his family.

When me and my family went on a trip my dad started to tell me a story on our way to chilis. This story changed my view of my father.

When my dad was about 15 - 17 years old he heard that his little brother jimmy was getting beat up by 9 kids. So my dad went out and found the kids. He then screams "Get the fuck off my brother" He pulled out two knives and only opened them half way so he could easily open them the rest with his pant legs in case any shit when down. The kids then pulled out there knives to show my dad they had knives too. My dad started to scream at jimmy to go get both of their older brothers because my dad needed help to fight all of these 9 kids. But Jimmy kept screaming "No i wanna stay i wanna watch you win" So my dad grabbed the 2 biggest guys in the Group and said " Just so you know if this fight really happens you guys will kill me, there is no doubt of that. But just so you know if we do fight i will cut both of your fucking balls off." The two big guys walked back to the big group. The little boys of the 9 started to tell the bigger ones to punch him, but the two bigger guy who were the leaders decided to back down and leave.

So my dad saved his little brother from getting beat up but he didnt even punch anyone he used to intelligence but he had those knives ready incase he needed to get into a fight. Family is very important to me and my dad. I would kill anybody to protect my family

So this story shows that it is best to avoid fights by outsmarting them but if needed, you better fight to the death

[​IMG]

2. cypher526

cypher526 New Member

so any ideas you can give me would be great. I think it will be around 3 or 4 inches. I can deciede whether or not to make it black and white or color. One knife would have a black handle and the other would have a wood and metal handle. I like the knife on the top but i will change the one on the bottom more. So if you see any knives that go along with a 1970's kinda feel it would be great.

3. sparq

sparq New Member

Great story, I think the tat done in black work would look really good

4. cypher526

cypher526 New Member

Ive thought about it a little more and i am thinking kind of cartoony. Like cel shaded, realistic yet cartoony color

5. Changed

Changed Guest

:roflw:

6. cypher526

cypher526 New Member

I have gone to two diffrent tattoo shops and asked them both to sketch it out. I should have one by thursday and the other they should call me soon when its done.

7. Black98GPGT

Black98GPGT im back....

:mamoru: Story was kinda corny

8. cypher526

cypher526 New Member

i am getting bored waiting for the sketch from them so i made one myself then scanned it to photoshop tweeked it to make it better. Took a picture of myself to show where it would go and then digital added it to my arm. Then i added color to the top and left the bottom one as a outline to get a idea of what to do. I really love it and am ready to get it. [​IMG]
    Feel free to make fun of my facial expression or lack of muscle

9. stapleremover

stapleremover New Member

10. Black98GPGT

Black98GPGT im back....

:werd: Haircut wouldnt be a bad idea either

11. cypher526

cypher526 New Member

12. Black98GPGT

Black98GPGT im back....

Hit the gym

13. RRated

RRated New Member

Do your thing man...to Hell with the Haters! You be your own man, represents yourself in the fashion of your desire. That was a Great Story, Intelligence was not the winning, but the Balls were bigger in this case!

14. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

It came out pretty good.

15. MrFaldyn

MrFaldyn MrFaldyn

lol

16. sLpFhaWK

sLpFhaWK www.JJiGz.com

werD looks prettty good.

17. pwnisher

pwnisher Guest

looks more like a diamond then an O to me...

18. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

wtf do you know?