2 different orgasms?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by starstageII, Aug 24, 2005.

1. starstageII

starstageII Guest

My girl frustrates the hell outta me!!

I love eating pussy; CANT DO THAT... fucking BS :squint:

And she barely lets me touch/play with her clit when I finger her.

But I can make her have multiple orgasms buy hitting her G spot good while having normal sex
    (i know my sutra :x: )

any other girls out there like that? (wont let anyone touch your clit or dont want to have a clitoral orgasm, but will cum from the G spot instead really easy?)

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Yes there are two different kinds of orgasms (maybe more?). The clit is very sensitive and sometimes some women don't like it to be touched.
    IMO if she doesn't want you down there, you might be doing something wrong (not trying to give you a complex or anything!). Try being a little more gentle ;)

3. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

:bigthumb:

Anything else is just irritating, as in it actually irritates the spot with even minimal touching. It's the G-spot all the way for me. :big grin:

4. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

you can nail the G-spot with your finger while you go down on her too.... then just finish it off with a clit one then go to sex... just varry it up.

5. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Dude, I feel for ya, not being alowed to go down on your woman is torture.

My woman isn't comfortable with the idea, though she's still a virgin, and has little experiance otherwise, she hasn't said no, or at least not a definate no. I'm trying to figure out a way to at least have her let me go down on her, once we get to that point in our relationship, it may be a few years. :noes:

If it ever becomes a definate no, well I don't know what I'd do, since I usually enjoy cunnilingous more than sex. :hsugh:

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

as far as i know, you can orgasm from clitoral, gspot or even cervical stimulation. some people are more/less sensitive that others in different places.

7. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

I thought you said you were older than me? and you found a virgin!?:eek3:

8. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

some girls have very sensitive clits, my ex was one of em. She'd let me eat her out, but I couldn't focus too much attention on the clit, same with manual stimulation. Just deal with it, it's not that bad.

I remember the first time I made her cum while eating her out, she was like :eek3:

Never had a problem getting her to let me eat her out after that:coolugh:

9. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I probably am, I'm 28, she's 26. She's wanted to wait until marriage and I respect that, but she has also expressed interest in pre-marital. :naughty: