1yr Anniversary Ideas

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cruz610, Oct 18, 2005.

1. cruz610

cruz610 New Member

Hey Guys,

My 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend is coming up quickly and I can't think of anything to do for the life of me. Seems I've already run out of good things or I'm not trying hard enough. I want to get her some jewelry but I also want to DO something fun. Any ideas?

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well it might help first if you can describe some things y'all like to do together already; or maybe something you've always wanted to do but just haven't.....

3. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

This is the patent pending "Carlos Day O' Fun"

1) Lunch at a out of the ordinary place. ( Pier, make your Pizza place, beach picnic , take a boat out to a small island, etc)

2) Activity she will like ( Renting dual bikes, horse riding, Kite flying, clay classes, canoing, etc)

3) A break for both of u to go home, change and relax for a bit

4) Dinner at a Classy place, preferably with some kind of piano or band music in the background. (extra points if you get the performer to dedicate her a song and/or call ahead of time to reserve a table away from everyone and with candles)

5) And last but not least (this is where you get a return for all ur hard work). Got to a secluded area where you can lay on blanket under the starts and talk about feelings and stuff.

NOTE on number 5, I personally have gotten the best results when I took my date to an "odd" place. I got a buddy of mine to lend me his boat and we took it about 20 mins off shore and just anchored in the middle of the water.

4. cruz610

cruz610 New Member

some goods ideas...located in LA so there are TONS of options with regards to the city

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It amazes me that people ask perfect strangers what to do with someone they have been with for a year.

You know her better than us, you know what she likes and what she doesnt, you know what you have already dont together in the past, and you know what will make her happy. Any reason that you think that the strangers on an internet forum know your girl better than you?

You are just looking for idea's right? why not look at yourself for idea's? I doubt she is with you because you are stupid and umimaginitive (I guess I could be wrong, but I will try to give you credit here).

Just do something you KNOW she will like, but that she isnt thinking about. That is, if she likes surprises, for all we know she might HATE surprises. She also might HATE going out to dinner, she might HATE anything and everything we offer, and we dont know because we dont know HER. You do...so once again, why are you asking people that dont know anything about her?

BTW, my appologies...i am an asshole.

6. orie

orie social assassin

we went to vegas

7. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Thats not asshole, that's reality check.