TAT 1st Tattoo...Pic and a question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by majpayne1, Jan 28, 2004.

1. majpayne1

majpayne1 New Member

I had this done on Saturday. It is the Japanese character for "Power" It is on my left ankle. So my question is, they told me that it would peel about 3 days after i had it done......its been 3 days and it doesn't look like it has even started to peel.....thoughts ? comments ?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2004
  2. Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape OT Supporter

Mine never peeled:dunno:, upper arm area Kanji symbol for Eternal.

3. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

What they actually do is scab. A tattoo is ofcourse an open wound. It might just be hardly noticeable.

If it doesn't scab don't worry. Just keep it moisturised and your hands off it.

:)

4. Bharnz

Bharnz New Member

Looks good do not keep it moist, it can suck out the ink. I tell my customers to keep it dry for about 2 days then use Lubriderm on it, but very thin, the dryer the tattoo the better.Never use Vaselene on your new TATTUZ.

5. cRaZyDoGg

cRaZyDoGg New Member

ouch do they hurt

6. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

EXTREMELY PAINFULL

i had a itty bitty tattoo and i passed out like 2 minutes into it, i wouldnt with that kind of pain even on my worst enemy

7. majpayne1

majpayne1 New Member

ur artist must have had a heavy hand then......i didn't really feel mine to be honest.....there were little spots of pain when he colored it in but absolutely nothing like i expected

8. wiredout46

wiredout46 臭黑鬼 OT Supporter

also the chinese word for strength

9. Touche

Touche Guest

ive got the majority of my chest tattooed, the pain of tattoos is very overated

10. majpayne1

majpayne1 New Member

im not too sure about tht.......we looked it up in a Japanese dictionary and it means Power.....it can also be found under Strength (Power)

11. 12345678

12345678 EH?

please tell me this is a joke

12. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

13. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

babe? are you serious? my skulls on my pelvis.... I felt like taking a nap during them. It was nothing. and my upper back one was a walk in the park....

14. A friend of mine is the same way, he got a tattoo done and thought it was nothing, but he went to get his ears pierced and damn near passed out. The pain is a different kind of pain and sometimes people just can't handle it. It is kind of wierd that a man who split his own tongue passed out while getting a tattoo but shit happens.

15. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

I've had 22 piercings and three tattoos...no biggie

16. I agree. I am on 5 piercing and 1 tattoo and I haven't had any problems with passing out or anything like that. My tattoo was the least painful of everything I have had done, but for some people it just messes them up.

17. planb

planb itches in my teeth

do you have tattoos on your ribs under your arms? I heard that was the most painful place, and thats where im thinking about getting a tattoo done..

18. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

uhh yea.. i was being sarcastic :p

19. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I like it. I have the same one on my left peck, it's called the 'Chikara' means power/strength. The symbol is similiar in chinese, but reversed, IIRC.

Glad you like it.

My tat's scabbed, but didn't peel unless i picked at them, or forgot and scratched them, that's a no-no. I've always heard to keep them slightly moist for the first few days, so that the scab will not be crusty and peel or fleck, but I guess every tattoo artist is different, do what works for ya.

20. Ok well then it makes a bit more sense, but I do know a guy who can get tatted up no problem, but as soon as you go to stick a needle through his ear he passes out. Very strange, I don't know if it is from the pain or some sort of mental deal with needles but it make him pass out.

21. adrenaline and lowered blood sugar from the adrenaline causes that a lot. especially since its not long and drawn out like a tattoo.

22. That makes sense.

23. Touche

Touche Guest

getting them done soon, finishing my arms off first, and trying to fitten up a bit soon, under your arms is apparently pretty tender but your neck/throat and chest ive heard are the most intense, ive heard of many people passing out from chest plate tatts but i didnt have too much trouble, prolly cuz im a bigger fella though