TAT 1st tattoo idea

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LaFinduMonde, Feb 6, 2009.

1. LaFinduMonde

LaFinduMonde New Member

I'm thinking for my first tattoo, I'd like to do a chest piece :noes:

I want to do an American crow, with wings stretched towards the shoulders, head turned to the side, and legs located down and in the center.

My main question is: does anybody know where I can find some reference pictures of animals? I've tried Google, but nothing like that angle came up.

Secondly, do you guys think that's a decent idea for a tattoo? I know that it's all mine, etc... I just want to know from a stylistic standpoint.

:wavey:

2. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

an animal book? library?

3. eelliiss

eelliiss Active Member

Have you been into tattoos for a while? And the reason I ask this question is because if you have been into tattoos, you may already have an artist that you follow. If he is a reputable artist, he will draw your idea for you in a decent sketch. I'd imagine he'd measure your chest and throw up a drawing on some onion paper or something similar. From the initial sketch, you'll most likely have a better sense of what direction you'll want to head in and you both can fine tune the idea. He most likely will already have some great sites of his own that he'll be able to draw reference from. Just bring the idea to him.

If you don't have an artist in mind, maybe some Body Mod'ers will be able to help you. Where are you located?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  4. LaFinduMonde

LaFinduMonde New Member

Ithaca NY... I'll probably be moving towards Parris Island, SC in the summer though :hsugh:

I'm willing to pay top dollar to get something I know I'll be happy with.

PS. I'd like all black/grey if possible.