LGBT 1st pair of womens jeans

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by whoarnti, Feb 2, 2004.

1. whoarnti

whoarnti Guest

So I got a pair yesterday of womens jeans, I must say the fit is different, better through the ass and such.

The only issue I have is the thigh, I guess mine are larger than avg woman who wears an 8r or even an 8a, its night tight but there is little room. I figure breaking them in will help that and just typical cardio that I've been doing to gain leaner muscle.

Its a good idea though.

Gap low rise boot cut size 8a they are.

2. Jayzian

Jayzian Get Head

you're a woman right?

3. whoarnti

whoarnti Guest

4. Jayzian

Jayzian Get Head

hmm....interesting. Gay guys don't even wear women's jeans.

5. Sonic

Sonic Live every day to the fullest, for yesterday is go

What's the point of wearing the women's jeans, do you want them REALLY tight or something?

6. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

lotsa gay guys wear gay jeans... just the really flamboyant ones...

I knew a dude who always did and womens trenchcoats and some shirts...

7. Jayzian

Jayzian Get Head

okay, i correct my statement: NON-flaming gay guys don't wear women's jeans

8. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

This is a head-scratch-provoking-type thread.

9. slow car

slow car OT Supporter

this is a funny laughing sort of thread (for me...)

it's fairly common in the indierockandroll world, they're nice lowrise fitted jeans with option for a flared leg. and they make the bum look nice.

I'm a straight nonflamboyant male and I own a pair. they're 'bikini low rise flare' and they have a thin pinstripe.

The only problems I've had with them is the ones that looked really good had NO penis room, so I had to go a size up. And my wallet doesn't fit in the ass pocket.

10. andykuld

andykuld i suck at logging out.

You know they make low rise flared jeans for guys, and they have penis room.

11. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Hey before Structure became Express. I bought a pair of jeans from express. Damn straight. I was shopping for my GF at the time and I came across a pair of jeans that I thought were the shit. So was so into them I said "damn I'd even wear these..." so I started thinking. I bought 5 pair ranging in sizes, cause I coulldn't try them on there :o

I think I wore them out, not wore them out out, but I wore them so much that I can't wear them anymore. :o I loved them, and I told a friend of mine about it, after he made fun of me for a bit he went and bought a pair :rofl:

12. whoarnti

whoarnti Guest

the ones i bought at gap (didnt want to buy NICE jeans as I didnt know if i would like em) are great for room and I'm hefty up front (as I have been told ;) ) The only thing I notice is the front pockets barely have room to put your hand in there and make a fist. Just kinda small there, otherwise awesome

13. slow car

slow car OT Supporter

Beleive it or not I own a pair of those too! And they are still cut like guys jeans from the shins upto the waist, thanks for the report though! [​IMG]

14. andykuld

andykuld i suck at logging out.

What brand are they? I just find it hard to believe that you can't find a pair of guy's jeans that fit the way you want them to. Have you ever tried paperdenim&cloth's gto jeans, diesel x-rotucks, some of energie's jeans, or blue cult's? All of those jeans are very slim fitting.

15. solrac

solrac "I disagree. I believe YOU are the one who is abou

Ok I've been lurking in this board and other similar threads in the past, and I'm tired of the confusion. I'm just going to lay it down straight, right here right now:

All guy jeans I've ever seen in my life have at least 4 or 5 or more inches of room in between the inseam and your fucking choad. (If you get your correct waist size.)

If you want a pair of jeans where the inseam is snug around your butt, taint, and crotch, then it has to be a pair of lowrise girls jeans. Period.

The trick is to find a pair of jeans like that that are not too tight on your thighs.

Tight thighs = flamboyant gayness

Tight butt / crotch area = sexy and good looking, and girls like to see the shape of a guys ass for a change.

Why do girls get to wear tight jeans and show off their asses to guys, but all the girls get to see are low sagging bullshit on guys?

My ideal pair of jeans is one that's tight on my ass and crotch (a little looser on the crotch for room), and looks nice, and even shows off ass when you want it to, but is NOT very tight on the thighs. That is the definition of a metrosexual.

Homosexual = lowrise, tight ass, tight thigh jeans
    Metrosexual = lowrise, tight ass, loose thigh jeans
    Heterosexual = ugly, sagging, ultra baggy, loose, pooped-my-pants jeans

Obviously I'm tired of being heterosexual, and I'm not homosexual, so I must be metrosexual. And my girlfriend LOVES it when I wear girl's jeans, as long as they are not tight in the thighs (because that looks gay, and I agree with that.)

And that's the straight scoop. I am a "metrosexual" because I want to be all super cut up and in shape, and wear sexy, butt-hugging clothes that are not gay-looking, and be all ripped, and have gay guys look at me and go ga-ga over me, and I just pick up on any hot chick I want, and never even consider a chick that's anything less than a "9" or a "10". Of course I have a girlfriend now, so scratch that last part, but her body's a "9" easily.

Anyway, jeans have gone beyond a clothing choice. They are now a sex symbol, even a whole community fetish. Jeans can make an average girl look smoking. Or even make a guy look good and turn girls' heads! The lower, and tighter, and lower, and lower they are, the better.

I will stop talking about jeans now so I can move on with my life.

16. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Honey, you are not tired of being heterosexual, you are tired of DRESSING like one... There is not a choice between hetero, homo, and metro... The three are not in the same category; two are sexualities, and the other is a fashion/grooming standard.

But anyway, thanks for posting. It was really funny...

17. solrac

solrac "I disagree. I believe YOU are the one who is abou

glad you liked my post. But remember, it's only funny because it's true!!