1st day of Pristine Detail.

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by JRock10, Jun 29, 2007.

1. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

Whew was it a hot one! 95* and no shade anywhere. oh well. I did 2 basic washes and a hand wax. Washes on an '06 Durango and '04ish CRV. Both Charcoal Gray. Did the hand wax on a BMW 645Ci. Nice work, unfortunately, I left my friggin camera at home!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Oh well. We all know how to wash cars, so I'll leave that alone. Today was my first and probably last time doing a hand wax. I think i'll up my price $10 or so and just put the PC to work with CCS green pads and OPS! and to think, I almost didn't bring any waxes today, thinking i would only do washes! Made $105 in ~3.5 hrs, could be better, but it will come when I get methods down.

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

At least you got to work. 60% chance of rain so only my afternoon customer will get anything done (she has an Escalade and SC430 so she will get one cleaned), the rest already cancelled. No sense getting your car washed at work if we are supposed to get storms this afternoon. Been like this since the end of April too. :mad: At least a chance of storms through Wednesday.

3. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

yeah, i'm also the fedex man for that office, and when i got there at 5:30, it started pouring down rain. i was lol and aww at the same time. but i did feel bad about it. hopefully your rain will let up soon!