1NS- would you ever date a girl u slept w/ 4 hours after meeting?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Athlete218, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

i did and i fell for her :hs: would you ever date a girl u had a one night stand with (or that started as a 1ns i should say)?

i was alpha when i first met her, then i turned into the biggest pussy b/c i had all these feelings for her once i realized how awesome she was outside of that one issue... she wasnt even overly hot, but her personality made her close to perfect in my eyes... i screwed it up tho b/c i got insecure and pushed her away ugh

2. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

If some girl could talk me into having sex with her 4 hours after I met her, she'd obviously already have the key to me.

3. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

I have personally never dated a guy I slept with on the first night of meeting him, but I don't see why you shouldn't/wouldn't.

4. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

5. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Yes. I just hung out last weekend with a girl that started out as a one night stand. Problem was the sex was great, and we had exchanged numbers earlier in the night. So I hung out with her again.

6. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I don't think it would stop me from dating her, but it might make me question getting seriously involved with her.

It would be situation dependent though. Too many variable here. How I felt about her and how I judged her character would be a huge part of whether or not I would let it bother me.

How did she make you feel insecure? Were you worried she was one-night-standing with other dudes as well?

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

sure. Much more likely to have a relationship with a girl who doesn't make sex some sort of weird reward or pain in the ass.

8. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

if you are the type of person who has sex with someone 4 hours in (which you'd have to be in order to find yourself in this situation), it would be hypocritical to not date someone because they have sex with you 4 hours in

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

10. THoC

THoC New Member

:h5:

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Whoa whoa whoa.....

You have never been alpha :coolugh:

12. Simple

Simple Sexy Beatch

I love people who refer to themselves as alpha

13. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

Absolutely not. Sex should only happen after I know for sure that the person respects themselves, respects me, has not had too many partners, has health insurance, shares the same blood type and we've performed a mating dance. Anything less is immoral and frankly, nauseating.

14. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I dated a guy I had sex with the first time we hung out. It didn't end well. our entire relationship from that point on was based on sex. And being the young and immature thing I was I wasn't able to disassociate love and sex.

I wouldn't date any of the people I had one night stands with and the person I am now, there is no way I would have sex with someone I have only known for 4 hours.

15. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Yes, if I slept with somebody, I would not avoid seeing them again.

16. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

sure

those kinds of girls usually get you spinning, though, so unless you've got your feet on the ground, they'll take you for a ride and you'll end up all twisted around and do weird shit like you did with this one :o

When I say, "those kinds of girls," I don't mean sluts or anything... I mean the passionate girls who can get you going enough to sleep with them that soon and leave you wanting more.

17. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

yes i would

18. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

That's enough to be considered a date, so sure. My only issue would be if it was a quick conversation at the bar and then had sex.

19. Toxica

Toxica New Member

:werd:

20. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

:rolleyes: half of dating is being hypocritical

21. JohnJohnJohnson

I've never had the experience where the girl slept with me and I could have honestly thought,

"Gee. If only she had slept with me later, I'd have loved her more."

That phenomenon is a myth created by, I dunno who. The Christian right, presumably.

22. Ellecameezy

Ellecameezy New Member

My man and I started out this way...

I met him through a mutual friend on a trip to vegas, it wasn't anything but a simple introduction. I was visiting from L.A., he was a local. We didn't kick it or anything until I went to a club that night and he happened to be there too. So, club atmosphere, I'm havin fun and find myself dancin with him most of the night. He buys me a couple drinks, we're diggin each other, we enjoy what drunk conversation we had (lol), and woopty woop I go back to his place that night.

Keep in mind that I made this trip to Vegas to "do what stays in Vegas"... i.e. I wasn't lookin for anythin serious and just wanted to have fun. Well, the next day I wake up and we actually have decent conversation. I see a chess board and challenge him to a game of chess. We talk shit and end up kickin it like old friends, no weirdness at all. We exchange numbers, but neither of us really expect anything since 1) I was visitin Vegas tryin to have fun with no strings attached, and 2) I had already found out by then that he pulls tail all the time with no strings attached. Perfect!

Fast forward ONE year. We are a couple happier than ever, we have since moved in together because we didn't want the long distance relationship thing anymore, plan on getting married, and I'm pregnant with our first child!! Shit is crazy...

We find ourselves talkin about our first encounter. How we didn't expect anything from it. He later told me that I stood out from the rest because I played chess (showed intelligence) and was able to kick it off the bat with no weirdness (no expectations). After I went back to L.A., we spoke on the phone and found out we had similar interests, morals, and we couldn't get enough of each other. We saw each other every weekend since then and finally decided to move in with each other last December (in a mutually new place - Phoenix) just to be with each other.

Our first sexual encounter was bangin (no pun intended :naughty:) and we have a great sex life up to this day. At the same time, we have great conversation, understanding and respect for one another, and enjoy each other's company. We both have a past and are open-minded enough to look forward to a great future together and start a family!

This turned out longer than I thought it would...

Cliffs: I met a guy in Vegas, thought it was going to be a 1NS, further conversation and the luck of the universe have brought us to this point: Happy, living together, expecting our first child. Who knew??

23. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

If chemistry then yes.

24. JohnJohnJohnson

:werd:

25. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Well I wouldn't be interested in having sex that soon. (I feel more comfortable getting to know the person.) However, if I was, I wouldn't want to date the guy anyway if he was going to be judging me from that same thing he just did. :ugh: You're about right though, unfortunately. :p