1993 Rx-7

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by nerx, Mar 24, 2003.

1. nerx

nerx Guest

1993 Rx-7 f/s

I have a '93 RX-7 Twin Turbo for sale. Black with tan leather. It is the touring edition which also comes with a sunroof and the Bose Acoustic Wave stereo system. Only 1,198 cars with these specs were brought to the U.S! Car is all original with 69,xxx miles on it. Pulls a solid 12-8-11 boost pattern with a solid 16 vacuum at idle. Interior looks practically brand new. Only modifications to it is an M2 downpipe, manual boost controller, Blitz turbo timer and a dual gauge pod mounted with a boost gauge and water temp gauge. Car also has a two week old K&N air filter and 6 month old Sumitomo HTR+ tires. There is NOTHING wrong with this car, just selling it to save some extra cash. Asking $16,000 or any serious offers. Car is located in Omaha, NE. Email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Pictures here: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/unogibby/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.view=t

Thanks,
    Justin

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2003
  2. Profet

Profet Guest

Beautiful car, you shouldn't have a problem selling this.

I would recommend posting it on www.thepartstrader.com w/ pictures, its only like $1...

Goodluck

3. r0gu3

r0gu3 Guest

Secondary boost less then the primary? :eek:

4. r0gu3

r0gu3 Guest

5. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

wow my friend has the exact car, 93 rx7 black/tan touring ediition. good luck on the sale, they're sweet cars. :bigthumb:

6. turbodiamonds95

turbodiamonds95 tapout,chokeout or knockout

super nice cars...just dunno if i would own one

7. Joser

Joser Active Member

nice car...if i had the money...id buy it damnn!