19" MAYA STM w/ Yokohama AVS Sport

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by m3sRsick, Oct 31, 2003.

1. m3sRsick

m3sRsick Guest

Hey guys i have a set of brand new maya stm rims for a e46 m3. I bought them 2 months ago, and have had them on my car for only 2 weeks. I am selling them because I sold my car about a month ago. The buyer dididn't want the rims so i must sell these fast. All rims are in perfect condition except for one which has about 2" of very slight thin curb rash that can't even be seen unless you really get up close and try to find it. I paid 4000 for the rims with tax but i am willing to let them go for 3500 or best offer. They are 19 x 10
    with an offset of 24mm for the rear, they have a 4" lip. The front 2 rims are 19 x 8.5 with an offset of 38. They are a perfect fit for the e46 m3. These wheels are wrapped with Yokohamas AVS Sport 275/30/19 for the rear and 235/35/19 up front.
    This is what they look like:
    The pics are s4play's car, he is a member of e46fanatics and he has these exact rims.

[​IMG]

My car with the rims on:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AsianRage

AsianRage Know about Media Ventures?

:bigok: very nice

3. curiousgeorgeM3

curiousgeorgeM3 naughty little monkey

Chill out. No one here ever goes to the classifieds and being that these wheels fit on a euro car it only makes sense that he go to the right source.......the Euro Coolies.:)