GUN 19 in cali...what can i do?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by GM innovated, Jun 5, 2003.

1. GM innovated

GM innovated Guest

im 19 and i live in southern california...would anyone happen to know what my options are as far as purchasing a firearm, or know a site that i could go to that would explain it in simple terms?

2. Pimp Cat

Pimp Cat Guest

your local gun shop

3. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

what can you do? move. as quickly and as far away as possible. there is hope for you yet, but only if you move out of that god-forsaken hole of a state. i wish it would break off, right as all the liberals were sunbathing on the beaches.

5. el gayvo

el gayvo Active Member

you can buy long guns at 18 and handguns at 21 in cali.

6. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

please, just get all the gunowners in CA to move, and see how they like it. if they hate it, they'll beg you to come back. if they like it, hell, enjoy your new state.

if the libertarians would pick a non-semisiberian state to do the big motherfucking move, i'd definitely give it some strong consideration. but GA is good enough for my firearms.

7. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

In case you didn't figure from the replies, the People's Republic of California is notoriously hostile to private gun ownership. :down:

The laws there seem to change daily, and appear to equal in number and complexity to the gun laws of every other state combined. So sad to say, i hesitate to recommend anything as a quick and simple resource.

Your best bet is to do as Pimp Cat said. Browse some local gunshops and see which shops seem friendest to your "newbie" interest. They'd likely be the most willing to help you make the attempt to excercise your right to own a gun.

8. Enigma

Enigma Guest

:werd: