15% off Discount code

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by sandman, May 27, 2004.

1. sandman

sandman Guest

Just opened my mail this afternoon and there it was a 15% off coupon for Poorboys,Wolfgang and many other brands. Just taught I shared- :slap:

I got a Wolfgang kit off this website after seen the reviews done by a few members specially after seeing Scottwax pictures.

Thanks Scottwax-
    Autogeek.net [font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]15% Off Entire Site Memorial Day Sale![/font][/font]
    [font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Coupon Code md0504[/font][/font]
    Now is the time to stock up on all your needs and wants before summer kicks in! For the remainder of May, enjoy a whopping 15% discount AND *Free Shipping for orders over $75.00 from AutoGeek.net and Pinnaclewax.com. We are also offering *Free Shipping for orders of $75.00 and more on BikeDepot.net. Don't forget that Father's Day is just around the corner (June 20th)-take advantage of this great offer when you purchase something for Dad before June 1st. Happy Memorial Day!

2. Don_Rumsfeld

Don_Rumsfeld Guest

:cool: - and I just ordered a ton of stuff - just my luck.