GUN 12yo girl arrested for assaulting ....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by spankaveli, Dec 19, 2008.

1. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

plain clothes officers who attempted to "take her into custody" in her front yard when she was thought to be a prostitute due to her "tight fitting shorts" even though the house was on the wrong block and she didn't fit the racial description.

Let's just say I'm not sure if it'd be wise of me to post what I'd do if 3 guys jumped out of a van and attempted to abduct my child.

2. What a bunch of shit. I like how the city launches an investigation and finds its own police are in the clear. Big surprise.

Unless there's something big that was left out of the article, the police really screwed this one up.

3. CodeX

CodeX Guest

Plain clothed police officers jumped a 12 year old girl and they EXPECTED her to come quitely?

Are they complete fucking morons?

I do hope the girl and her family win the lawsuit and get whatever ridiculous amount they are asking for in punitive damages, and I would hope the police officers lose their job over this... Since when can a plain clothed officer even make an arrest? Citizens CANNOT be expected to cooperate when random people attack them, if the cops are not in uniform they should not be afforded any more priveledge than a normal citizen, including the ability to make an arrest.

4. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

Lets say the phrase unethical dick shooter would take on a whole new meaning

5. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

I would love to be on the jury of a trial like this.

6. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

7. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

In Texas, of all places. I'm surprised this shit is even going to trial.

8. pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation OT Supporter

Very very sad for that little girl.

9. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

I'll say it for you...There would be 3 dead kidnappers laying in the yard.

Sorry, but jumping out of a van and grabbing someone is not how you arrest people. They were trying to kidnap a girl.

10. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

I wonder what would have happened if daddy burst through the front door and started shooting at his daughters abductors?

11. The city would have investigated, determined its officers were 100% in the right, and then there would be murder charges filed against the dad.

12. mikeflys1

mikeflys1 New Member

Don't forget posthumously given medals for their heroism.

13. subaru kun

subaru kun New Member

yeah, 12 year old girl resisted three guys by calling "daddy, daddy, daddy" what croc of shit.

you will need to have a little handy digital camcoder with you where ever you go these days. I've never had a trouble with the law but you never know the day that I fit the description of " Asian male in a Black sedan going west bound":o

14. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

>_< this makes me so mad. police have no obligation to protect people, and there are no repercussions for them when they screw up. why do we even keep them around?

15. mikeflys1

mikeflys1 New Member

Someone needs to extort money for the gov :dunno:

16. no7fish

no7fish New Member

I would say it all comes down to whether they identified themselves properly or not. Since there was no indication in the article of whether they did or not, we can only assume they did not, otherwise they probably would have said it, but then that's the downfall of assumption.

In any case, how on earth can you possibly accuse a 12 yr old of "assaulting" 3 grown men, and men trained in physical restraint at that! That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

I would say that even if they did shout loud and clear "Police! Police! You are under ARREST!" it probably wouldn't sink in during the heat of things for a kid but the dad would probably have heard it. If they just acted like cocky cops like it sounds they probably just said "get in" and grabbed her which would place them entirely in the wrong, they should be stripped of their badges and thrown in jail for kidnapping.

Regardless of the situation, they should all be having a lot of trouble sleeping at night for what they've done to that girl. They're supposed to be there protecting kids like that, not causing traumatic memories!

Sorry to rant, but damn that's infuriating

17. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

IMO it doesnt matter if they identify themselves or not. Anyone can get a crew cut and say they are a cop. IMO plain clothes officers should never be allowed to make an arrest without a uniformed officer present.

18. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

100% agreed.

19. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

yah, it all sounds good, but what change will any of us effect?

20. Bloody Sunday

Bloody Sunday OT Supporter

i would have shot those fuck asses in the god damn head.

seriously, that shit gets me pissed off.

21. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

They were probably thinking, "Daddy is code for pimp! Hurry up and get her in the van before her pimp shows up!"

22. Carl Brutananadilewski

Carl Brutananadilewski Active Member

it would be funnier if it weren't so true :hs:

As if the public needed yet another reason to hate cops. These assholes make it a million times harder for the good ones.

If the shit ever does hit the fan, coppers like these are going to be the first ones targeted. Not necessarily a problem with me, but I plan to be long gone by that point and will toss my badge into a river so I'm not a target too :o

23. lt1_kid

lt1_kid OT Supporter

So much for that oath.

24. T0nyGTSt

T0nyGTSt New Member

unless there's something that's not be made public the police can either lose or lose big...

so they would be expected to be assholes and deny everything

it's not unprecedented to go down in a flaming wreck of a lawsuit and pay millions yet still maintain no admission of guilt and come to an 'amicable conclusion'

25. Jurisbot Esq.

Jurisbot Esq. Don't blame me I voted for Ron Paul. OT Supporter

Cops would have shot and killed the dad, finished arresting the daughter, arrested the wife for interfering with a police investigation lock them in jail and process over the weekend. Dismiss the whole thing because it was the dad's fault for blasting at police officers even though it looks like 3 pedos pulling a 12 y/o into a van.

Then to top it off the school district sends an officer to issue a citation for the child missing school while she was in jail.