TAT 12 ga

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by inamorato, Jul 31, 2005.

1. inamorato

inamorato New Member

frenum went from a 14 ga to a 12 ga today.... it hurt like a beach... wew... i couldnt get it through by myself so i went and had my piercer do it for me.. 10 bucks to get it done right... tipped 25 it was so bad for... like... 25 seconds then it was normal again. i feel no different now

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:pfeelin good:p:p:p:p:p

2. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

yeah, nothing like a fresh stretch! i just went from 7/16 to 1/2 inch in my ears, my right ear feels like its been at 1/2 inch for ages but the left ear is being picky and painful as always

3. inamorato

inamorato New Member

go get it done for like 10 bucks at your local piercer... they do it fast and it really dosnt feel THAT bad b/c its over so fast... my jewelry is expensive... industrial strength i think the brand is? but total it was like 10 for her to put the new jewelry in and 35 for the jewelry

4. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

industrial strength brand jewelry is ALWAYS worth what you pay. never any imperfections and totally awesome

5. inamorato

inamorato New Member

im happy you said that b/c thats alll sarah (piercer) uses... really its not that expensive if you look at the cost of the jewelry vs the cost of what it costs to get it done is really inexpensive... like 70 bucks for a bb and 60 for a ring... your in ohio? cleveland ave and morse road theres a place called body stain... sarah is the piercer there.... their tattoos are expensive but its very professional www.bodystain.com