10 things im pretty sure Im right about.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Yuppy, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

1) People only(EDIT MOSTLY) take advice from people who basically tell them what they want to hear or give them what they already think. This makes sense though, since they would only want advice from someone with values congruent to their own. . . . But if you only wanted advice from yourself why ask a question at all?

And if its about sex and how to get it. DONT take advice from someone who doesn't get it or uses canned material to get it once or twice.

2) Red Flags. These are awfully annoying. People think one character trait/flaw or action is the end all. The only(EDIT:One of the only) real red flag is "I saw her with a cock in her mouth and it wasn't mine." People make mistakes, bad decisions, whatever. Remember: The people on the internet don't know the people who you are asking advice about.

Hell, I saw a girl eating a cupcake! RED FLAG! Shes going to be fat when shes older, do not pursue!

Also Advice Givers: Quit giving absolutes. The only absolute thing you should say is everyone is different.

3) Ladies and Gentlemen, remember that you are asking for advice from strangers, who have not met or heard anything postiive or have any reason to know anything about the person you are posting about. So give us bloody fucking details already!

A side note, there is no reason to get mad at the other posters here. Just disagree. You are probably both wrong. your on the interwebs d00d

4) PUAs and the Mystery Method - You would not have to act like that if you had your own genuine consistent personality. If you are real women respect that. Seriously you are taking advice from a man wearing this:

[​IMG]

Sure he gets more ass than you. But he is also a lot smarter and more interesting than you.

5) Ultimatums. There is never EVER a reason to give one to a girl you have not had sex with yet. Unless you like jacking off a lot. It just shows you were too immature to have sex in the first place.

I mean seriously, what good will it ever do for you? Its just immature and controlling and will probably just let you keep your V-card for a few more months/years/decades.

6) High Schoolers. If you want to get laid invite the girl (only the girl, and only you) to your parents house and hang out in the basement watching movies. Have a blanket ready. Try to kiss her. Then go from there. Profit. It works because HS boys and girls BOTH want desperately to experiment sexually. That is the solution to every thread I've seen about HS chicks asking how do I start dating this girl. Well you start by having sex with her first. If you like it and she does too, then you should date or move on to the next girl.

7) Online Dating Advice: Its MOSTLY for ugly and socially awkward people. Fit into that category? Sign up for a pay site and use that. Or just spend more money on drinks (shots) for girls at the bars. Not hot girls, because remember, you are socially awkward. You cant have them until you become a better communicator. Go for the average looking friend of a hot chick. You might get lucky.

Remember if you have not met the girl in person, then you two are not dating!

Women who date online in my experience do it because:

a) Cant get men in person
    b) Are desperate
    c) Want to cheat on someone
    d) Like desperate guys
    e) Want to anonymously try to do something really kinky
    f) Are old and don't know what to do after the divorce.
    g) They want to charge you money (for sex).

8) A Kiss, Blowjob or Raunchy sex romp does not mean I love you. A phone call is not required after one of these. Especially not the day after your first one. Wait a day. Call if you want. See if they want to chill. If they don't then that time was probably the only time you will ever get to do that to them in your life. Just say "NEXT!" Remember some of the best relationships start and end within 24 hours.

9) Being confident gets you most places. But if you are dressed like mystery expect to get kicked out of those places. Women judge you first by how you dress and what shoes you got on your feet. 50% of all women really do believe the clothing makes the man. Do you want to be dressed in all black anymore?

10) If you haven't or can't step back and examined both sides of the situation completely, you are not ready to get advice.

and a Bonus Statement for you:

You cant love anyone until until you love yourself.

/RANT

I hope you enjoyed my rant. . . . .

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  2. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Ugh, its all so simple and blatantly obvious but some people really don't know these things.

3. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

You can't possibly be wrong about any of the above?

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Good stuff, Yuppy :bigthumb:

5. BigSlickHimself

BigSlickHimself New Member

i see....why do you think youre right about this?

6. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

Should be a staple.

but yes, most of these are quite obvious yet not many ppl follow them :ugh:

7. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

i did enjoy your rant. thanks

8. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

I've heard this before - could you elaborate?

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

No one respects a self-loathing loser with no life. Pretty simple really.

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I agree with everything, especially about the PUA shit.

11. Jay487

So then he should have said no one will love you until you love yourself.

...no? :dunno:

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Oh yeah, I was thinking of it that way :mamoru: But the original way makes sense too, at least I've always believed it. When I was young and insecure of myself and my abilities I didn't think I had anything to offer any guy, I would pretty much do everything wrong and sometimes make it so everything was easy to blame me for. In other words, think of all the threads you see in here (especially) where a guy/girl gets cheated on and instead of them having respect for themselves they are asking how they can get their SO back to loving them. They do this because they don't think they can find love anywhere else because they are so lacking in confidence that no one else would be interested in them.

People who realize why they are great realize they have a lot to offer to people-whether it's an SO, friend, etc.

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

For point number 2...

The longer you are in the Vag, the more you'll realize how all of these stories are really all just the same bullshit with a different poster. I have yet to see a unique situation in the 2 years I've been lurking this forum.

So those of us who tend to go 'break up' on a red flag, are really just those of us who've seen the same read flags in posts beforehand (and in real life I might add for at least my own case) and have seen where those red flags take a relationship.

I suppose we get ahead of ourselves and should let the advice flow naturally through each degredation of the relationship, but it's hard to do that when you can already predict the end result. :dunno:

14. io

io New Member

This is awesome.

15. Jay487

good point, that is true as well

16. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

It's common but the word only is absolute.....like you rant against later. Stop being contradictory...gawd...you always do that shit. :rofl:

Actually I don't take advice from most people. I take advice from people when I want to grow and I usually seek out those that don't just tell me what I want to hear. I seek out those people that will give me their honest opinions....even if they think it will hurt my feelings. I've grown a lot by doing this.
    Again it's common but not something I agree with.
    I agree with this tho.
    :werd:
    A) You violated this in your first sentence.
    B) Given the number of people in the world, it's very likely that there are 2 people in the world that, to the majority of investigators, these people are identical. Many people share common traits, common actions and therefore it's easy to generalize about their behavior and conclusions.....but these generalizations could be wrong.

As to the rest...I generally agree. However, I gotta say, those 10 things are more like 15 or 20....but whatever.

17. Laserbeak

Laserbeak Remember kids! Be like Billy! BEHAVE YOURSELVES!

Did I inspire you on this one? :p :mamoru:

18. f00l

f00l Active Member

19. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

OUR stories included :mamoru:

20. NCS

NCS Active Member

pretty solid advice. i LOLd at the high school one.

21. iiceasy

iiceasy New Member

1st right!!

22. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Why do you think I'm so bullheaded about what I say? :rofl:

I usually don't talk about things that I myself haven't experience in some way.

23. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

i just wish new posters read this before creating a thread...

24. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

So so true..I wish new posters read alot of things before they created a new thread....its not like the CDC articles on STD's are hidden in some dark corner or its difficult to find the effectiveness of different kinds of birthcontrol..

25. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Don't be bitter just because you view things in terms of the finish line. (Enter FloppyCock, calling you a woman.)

Also, recognize that you are unique in this way. Your advice isn't relevant to people who have a healthier approach to women.

For example, I'm personally more interested in going with the flow and focusing on what I have at hand, than directing the flow and focusing on everything I could lose.

(Good thing, too, because of the self-fulfilling-prophecy effect in this area of life.)