1 year anniversary

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by runawaycamel, Jun 24, 2009.

1. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

Sooooo in a few days I will have been in a relationship for a whoooole year. This is the longest I've ever been able to keep a relationship going, and I'm trying to think of something special to do. Nothing over the top, but something meaningful. I've never had a problem with thoughtful gifts/activities, but right now I'm at such a loss. What were some things that you did/recieved/gave for your anniversary? Maybe I'll be able to get an idea off of one of your's. I'm a girl btw.

2. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Honestly....most of the gifts I have gotten from women are pretty crappy. I'm being serious when I say this, the best gift you can give him is clothes off, face down, ass up. He will love it, I promise.

3. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

you mean anal or just doggy sex?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

On our first anniversary we went to a new restaurant we were both dying to try. Bought a bottle of wine, ate great food and then went back to uh...seal the deal.

Planning some big surprise just seemed strange :dunno:

5. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Either, both good. :cool:

Find out what one of his sexual fantasies is, then fulfill it.

6. kiri

kiri New Member

i don't think we had a year anniversary. i think by the time we realized we had been together that long it was already like a year and a half. we can't decide how long we've officially been together because we fucked for like 5 months before we were actually bf/gf :dunno:

7. Fifafever

Fifafever OT Supporter

Go somewhere instead.

8. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

Hmm...well...I'm never anti-sex in the first place, so that's already kinda a given heh. I'm thinking we could go canoeing. There is a lake near my house. Maybe fishing? I'm debating whether to actually buy/make something for him. I wouldn't just buy some like...generic thing, but I'm trying to think up something he could hold on to that's meaningful. ...or maybe guys aren't like that. *shrug*

9. Lindsay Loham

Lindsay Loham New Member

We went out for a really nice dinner, and had a great time. The whole day we just spent together watching movies and relaxing, and it was fun.

10. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Do you think he wants a gift? Or would steak and blowjob suffice?

11. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Srsly.

Lets go out, get a good bite to eat, maybe take a walk/stroll and enjoy each other :love:. Then back to the house :naughty:

Perfect anniversary.

12. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

oh snap :cuddle:

13. just_another_on

Oh she knows son, :h5:

14. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

See i have had plenty of good gifts from gfs... most of the memorable ones were surprises and were something i never thought she would want to do... One time my gf, at the time, surprised me with a homemade brochure of a Camping place. Was about 2 hours away, log cabin, just me and her. That was really awesome... But it really depends on him... you have to know what he's into...

15. just_another_on

That being said...

If my future SO were to ever leave a full set of Ground Control Coilovers with Dampening adjustments and BBS LM wheels (18x8.5/18x9.5 preferably) and a GT3071 with an open wastegate...

I'd be the happiest man alive.

16. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

haha, i'll take a 60-1 hifi, 2.5" boost pipes (I'll be nice and bend them myself), and a sweet fuel map, i would be happier than a pig in slop... /offtopic rant

So long as you know what this guy likes i am sure you can come up with some creative way of showing him that you appreciate his presence... Hell, some of my best ideas are just thrown together last minute...

17. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

All I'd want it some sex, its a nice day but really its just another one. Girls like to make it special and because of that guys will go out of there way for them on that day but in all reality they don't care lol. So sex is the greatest gift.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Make him a card. That's the best.

19. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

pre dinner blowjob, sushi, post dinner sex, movie

20. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

The best gifts I've ever gotten were ones I had forgotten I wanted. Like if I was in a store one time and said "Oh man, I'd love that, but don't have the money for it" and then I forget all about it and a few months later the woman gives it to me. So fucking awesome.

A paid vacation would also be :bowdown:. No one has ever done that for me, but if my gf handed me a fucking tickets for the two of us to go on a cruise, I'd shit myself.

Aside from those two ideas, this:

21. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

That's the kind of stuff we usually do, camping and the like. Though I have also taken him out to dinner and I bought him a watch once too :dunno:

Maybe plan a day trip somewhere and surprise him with it <3 Maybe have a cookout while you're there :dunno:

Srsly :werd: Home made cards are amazing!

I do that actually :rofl: I have a little notebook in my purse that has a whole list of stuff that he's mentioned that he'd like to have. I just go through the list when I want to get him a gift. :dunno: Really comes in handy actually.

22. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:h5: Dude, that's awesome. That's something I learned from my ex, but my current gf hasn't figured that trick out yet. :hs: She always gets upset because for birthdays and shit she has to get a list from me and "never deviate from the list" (her words) because "whenever [she] tries to get me something not on the list" I hate it. :rolleyes:

23. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

I'm jealous, wish my girl did this :hs:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  24. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

God you are cute. :love:

25. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

2nd'ed. almost every girl ive ever had has gotten me terrible presents. Last girl bought me car parts for our anniversary. :eek3: holy shit a girl actually buying me something i want instead of cutesy shit?!