MIL 1 reason never to make frinds with your neighbors

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by greenpillow, Nov 9, 2005.

1. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

DRAMA! man oh man is there drama... a chick came to my house today to bitch at me.. why! because she does not like me telling all the kids not to do things they shouldnt be doing... all the kids are under 6.. and all of these mothers let their kids run around the block with bairly no supervision.. im one of the only ones who watches for the kiddos.. and if they are doing something they should not be doing i tell them to stop.. apparently thats frowned apon.. even if these kids are being mean to my 21 month old daughter who is not quite the little pricess but atlease she respects adults and shairs with other kids. BTW i offended a few by telling her im not going to be all hysterical if i wasnt her friend and i will live my life the same way as i did with out her there...... :coolugh: this shit remindes me of highschool... ohh god when do we move

Cliffs: Dont make too good of friends with the neighbor hood wives.. they littlery have nothing to do but to talk shit about others and let their kids run amuck! :noes:

2. Nixstress

Nixstress Look at me! I am edgy and stabby! OT Supporter

Wow! I can honestly say in all the places I have lived thus far I have never had problems with my neighbors. In fact we have always helped each other out and have had good relationships in each place. It looks like I have always lucked out with housing areas.

3. mongorunner

mongorunner New Member

military wifes are ALL fucking drama queens you must be one of the .0000009% that isn't:cool:

4. Nixstress

Maybe the Army is different or I just got lucky? The only time we lived in an apartment was in Germany, everywhere else was a house. Maybe that too made a difference? In Germany I did see how living in an apartment style house could be stressful. Thankful we didn't have problems within our stairwell/fishbowl. In the other apartments/fishbowl over though I heard they had problems with theft within the stairwells/basements/storage areas and with each other.

5. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

welcome to the community...:mamoru:

6. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

you know its not so much that its all of them its one will start shit and start talking shit about someone and then some of the other ladies will try and stay out of it and get dragged in.. Im pretty nice to everyone and i think everyone should be treated with the same respect as i would like to be treated.. but ther eis always one person on the block that is not happy unless there is some drama happining.

7. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

To make matters worse ur at Barksdale,the ppl there are jsut downright "off" in the noggin, you know what im talking about, dont ya ?

8. darnit

darnit New Member

I feel your pain. It's gonna get worse as it is. I have had problems like this as well, and if they got irate(me being the AD), I told them plain and simple"control your kids, let me, or I will just use your chain of command to file a complaint".
    That would normally shut them up, and after a week or so, things between us would settle back into a nice norm.
    But with privitazation(sp?) they now can move civilians in housing and you will have no real recourse if people or kids run rampant.

9. Julu

Julu Member

10. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

haha the husband wants to call the first shirts to all the damn people.. haha he hates drama.. he warned me.. he did.. he said thoes chicks will talk shit about you.. you are a better parent then they are.. ohh btw they think i abuse my kids because i yell at my daughter when she runs off or if she does something wrong.. haha its not even yelling i call her name and tell her to stop or to come back to where i can see her.. these are the same people who spank there 1-2 year olds with a wooden spoon....

ugh I cant WAIT untill we PCS to ots

11. Nixstress

The AirForce sounds like the complete opposite of the Army...

12. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

man i tell you what they talk shit about me.. and now they have there kids in my yard and they are sitting out there.. whats wrong with there YARD.. only difference is i have a fence to keep my babies in .. ohh they leave there trash in my yard too..

13. Zourn

Zourn 16-bit Ninja OT Supporter

if someone was leaving trash in my yard, i would collect it all in a hefty sack, then when it was full, cut a hole in the bottom and hold it closed with my hand, go to their door, and say, "You left some stuff in my yard and figured you'd want it back," then let go of the hole in the bottom. "oops" and walk away.