TAT 1/2" to 9/16", dead stretch

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Synner, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Synner

Synner New Member

I don't have anything to do this with, just force.....it looks like my 1/2" are a little small going by the size of the jewelry, is this really doable? I can make it about 3/4 of the way over the flares, but not all the way without hurting like hell....but all my 1/2 plugs and my 00's fall out in my sleep. I need something bigger, and this is all I've got. No more teflon tape, nothing.

Piercers, what's the best way to go about this?

2. Synner

Synner New Member

there's nowhere available for 30 miles, and I don't have a car. I've had these tunnels for over a year now and never managed to get them in. Right now, I'm back down to 00, but I've also got a 2g spike in it. it's a little bit of a stretch, but as close as the tunnels are to fitting right now, this might work.

3. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

Use some other tape

4. Pr0Xima

Pr0Xima SPY ZAPPIN MAH SENTRY!

wtf is the tape fore? i guess adding more too a peice of jewelry as the days go on?

I went from 1/2 - 9/16 dead stretch... hurt, but I cleaned them a few times a day after that stretch. I didnt use plugs with the flares, i used a straight metal plug. Fuck, i went from what ever is below 5/8 to 5/8 dead stretch before I took my plugs out. Bought the plugs and had them in before I walked outof the store.

fuck, i need to restretch my ears, but im not sure if my employer would like it :o