TAT 0ga ordered for my tongue

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by garagegenius, Aug 3, 2005.

1. garagegenius

garagegenius New Member

So we were up at piercing experience in ATL this weekend getting some new shiny stuff for my fiancee's navel, and I was talking to the owner about wanting to get something different for my tongue. I've had the same 3/8 2ga with half balls for a long ass time like 3 or 4 years and I'm ready for something new. So I went ahead and ordered a 0ga 3/8 with half balls. Pics when it gets here :coold:

2. 20firebird02

20firebird02 New Member

damn thats huge for a tongue ring. that is the only one im not goin to go any bigger with.

3. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

I had a 2ga in for a while... and I thought it was too big... I couldn't imagine a 0ga.....

4. garagegenius

garagegenius New Member

well that's why I have one that's so short. If it was a 2ga with even regular balls it would be too long/big. It basically fits my tongue and you can't see the bar on top or bottom just the half balls. I actually like it. I am very comfortable with the configuration, just firgured it was time to step it up. I originally went for a 12ga that I got it pierced with to a 4ga in about a year, then I waited a while before going to the 2ga that I have now and have had for about 3 or 4 years.