GUN 09' NW Challenge USPSA match vids

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by AB13, Aug 5, 2009.

1. AB13

AB13 New Member

Went up north to shoot the NW Challenge. It was a 2 day, 9 stage match with 7 field courses (30-32 round courses) and 2 speed shoots from within a makeshift "boat". Weather around here has been insane.. for WA, and it was a long hot day running in loose, deep sand in 90* weather. yeah, yeah, 11ty billion in CA/AZ, but a NW native, not how I rolls. Sand all up in my cleats sucked.

Anyhow, weekend was dope, my shooting sucked. Seafood all weekend being on the coast and drunkedness with my kin folks at night. My brother and cousin shot the match with me and we all rented a cabin on the beach at Birch Bay.

I zeroed 2 stages and came 20 points from 2nd. I fucked up my zero on my CMore and couldn't get my gun sighted in before the match... big mistake.

Big points match this weekend and WA state IDPA Championships the weekend following. Down in points and need to come up big for the next two matches.

[y]
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjixImpIVb4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjixImpIVb4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    [/y]

2. Small Block LSX

Small Block LSX BMW | N54 | LSX | Gun | PS3 | Parent | Night CREW

That looks like so much damn fun! :rofl: @ sitting down and drinking a margarita!

3. AB13

AB13 New Member

I had to go a little slow on that stage. You had to put the margarita down on the table without spilling it. If you spilled the cup, or if it fell off the table, you earn penalties.

4. JRucker2004

JRucker2004 New Member

Those are some awesome stages!